The BOLD Initiative™ is an internship for high school/college/graduate students with the social commitment and the leadership skills needed to catalyze communal advancement not only on the field of HIV prevention, but also to bring about positive social change in local neighborhoods or populations in need. The internship is an open-ended opportunity for youth to propose their own HIV-prevention and/or community projects, work within TDN’s framework and partners, and bring it to fruition from design to implementation with our direct supervision.
By promoting social innovation, community engagement and advocacy, TDN is a necessary part of the international movement to walk toward an AIDS-free generation.
In the long term, the BOLD Initiative provides high school/college/graduate students with the experience and skills needed to effect lasting change. Our internships are paid through a small stipend/bonus and are awarded depending on performance.If you have an idea for a project and/or want to become a BOLD intern, contact us today!
- 04/07/2017 National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day - Our Community Blog has been updated with a new CDC report "HIV Among Youth in the U.S."... >>read more
- 03/11/2017 Youth Forum & UN Women -Transdiaspora Network Delegation Attending a Youth Forum at the United Nations... >>read more
- 03/09/2017 Medgar Evers College & TDN - Our Founder Ariel Rojas signed an official Memorandum of Agreement for the next 5 years... >>read more
- 03/08/2017 10th Anniversary - Transdiaspora Network to Celebrate 10 Years with Cuban Music... >>read more
- 02/03/2017 U.N. Commission for Social Development - Recommended by Transdiaspora Network, NYC Health Assistant Commissioner will attend a UN high-level panel discussion... >>read more