The Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) Youth Forum, to be held on 30-31 January 2017, will provide a platform for youth to engage in a dialogue with Member States and share ideas on innovation, collective action and solutions to global problems. It will also address the concept of “shared prosperity”, which is at the core of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The forum will bring youth leaders from around the world to the UN Headquarters in New York. It will give them the opportunity to engage with policy-makers and other youth delegates and representatives.
This two-day event will feature interactive dialogues among representatives from youth organizations, high-level and other keynote speakers. A number of sessions will be held on aspects of the themes for the Economic and Social Council and the High-level Political Forum and space will be created for regional perspectives. A Ministerial Roundtable, The UN’s Young Leaders for the Sustainable Development Goals and a diverse group of YouTubers will also take part in the discussions aimed at supporting multilateral approaches led by the United Nations.
- 03/11/2017 Youth Forum & UN Women -Transdiaspora Network Delegation Attending a Youth Forum at the United Nations... >>read more
- 03/09/2017 Medgar Evers College & TDN - Our Founder Ariel Rojas signed an official Memorandum of Agreement for the next 5 years... >>read more
- 03/08/2017 10th Anniversary - Transdiaspora Network to Celebrate 10 Years with Cuban Music... >>read more
- 02/03/2017 U.N. Commission for Social Development - Recommended by Transdiaspora Network, NYC Health Assistant Commissioner will attend a UN high-level panel discussion... >>read more
- 01/30/2017 #Youth2030 - TDN Founder Ariel Rojas is representing our organization at the ECOSOC Youth Forum... >>read more