HIV Among Youth in The United States
In April, many youth-oriented organizations are observing National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day (NYHAAD) and National Transgender HIV Testing Day. Youth in the U.S. have never known a world without HIV. One in five HIV infections occurs in people ages 13-24. In 2014, youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 22% of all new HIV […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
TDN Delegation Attending CSW Youth Forum at the United Nations
New York, NY (March 11-12, 2017) – Honoring the recent commemoration of International Women’s Day, Transdiaspora Network registered a three-member delegation of young women leaders (Malika Alexandre, Amanda Henry, Nicole Cheng) at the Youth Forum of the 61st Session on Commission on Status of Women (CSW 61). The Youth Forum is a safe space for young people, […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Transdiaspora Network and Prestigious College Signed Contract
Brooklyn, New York (March 9, 2017) – Our Founder Ariel Rojas officially signed a Memorandum of Agreement with Medgar Evers College Liberty Partnership Program. This agreement will present Transdiaspora Network as an official partner of this prestigious institution, and will allow our organization to benefit from their 2017-2022 funding cycle. After 10 years of hard work […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Transdiaspora Network to Celebrate 10 Years with Cuban Music
Saturday, March 11, 2017 | Subrosa – 63 Gansevoort Street, New York map $20 – Doors @ 9:30PM | Live Cuban Music – 10:00-11:30PM VANITO BROWN – Cuban musician, singer and composer as well as producer and one of the most remarkable leading voices of his generation. Both solo and with Habana Abierta, Vanito Brown has performed in a long important list […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
NYC Health Assistant Commissioner Invited to United Nations
New York (Feb. 3, 2017) – Upon the recommendation of Transdiaspora Network, the Division for Social Policy and Development in the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs, in partnership with the International Federation for Family Development, has cordially invited NYC Health Assistant Commissioner Javier López to attend a high-level panel discussion as part […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
- 05/05/2017 ECOSOC 2018 Consultative Status Application - NGOs interested in applying for ECOSOC consultative status should submit their application and required documents before 1 June 2017... read more>>
- 04/07/2017 National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day - Our Community Blog has been updated with a new CDC report "HIV Among Youth in the U.S."... >>read more
- 03/11/2017 Youth Forum & UN Women -Transdiaspora Network Delegation Attending a Youth Forum at the United Nations... >>read more
- 03/09/2017 Medgar Evers College & TDN - Our Founder Ariel Rojas signed an official Memorandum of Agreement for the next 5 years... >>read more
- 03/08/2017 10th Anniversary - Transdiaspora Network to Celebrate 10 Years with Cuban Music... >>read more