TDN Scholarship’s Roadmap: Implementation in Northern and Central Brooklyn
Brooklyn, New York (Jan. 10, 2017) – Our Founder Ariel Rojas had a very fruitful 2-hr meeting with Deputy Borough President Diana Reyna and her team members Latino Community Affairs Coordinator Yamilky Crisostomo and Deputy Policy Director Jeff Lowell. They discussed the roadmap of implementing Transdiaspora Network’s Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Scholarship in Northern Brooklyn as well […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Our Call for Change: Love … #TalkThingsOut
Reflection written by Nicole Cheng, Executive Liaison, TDN Cross-cultural Youth Coalition. Nov. 13, 2016 Big news struck the nation very recently: results of the U.S. presidential election. To the surprise of many, Donald J. Trump was elected to be the nation’s President-Elect. While many are rejoicing and celebrating his win, others are left in shambles. Women, […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
The Leave No-One Behind Partnership
On September 19th, 2016, our President/Founder Ariel Rojas represented Transdiaspora Network as an associate member organization of the elite global alliance, CIVICUS, at Leave No One Behind partnership reception. At the heart of the Leave No One Behind partnership project is the responsibility to listen and respond to the voices of the world’s most impoverished […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Mental Wellness: a New Target for Sustainable Development
Report written by Rei Shimizu, TDN Research Assistant On September 7th 2016, Transdiaspora Network (TDN) participated in the United Nations Event: Mental Health and Wellbeing at the Heart of the Sustainable Development Goals. Marking the first time in history where “mental health and wellbeing” was included in international policy as a sustainable development goal**, such an event, […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Deputy Brooklyn Borough President, Diana Reyna, Visited the U.N.
Brooklyn’s Young Leaders Participate in the International Young Leaders Assembly (IYLA) Global Summit ** On August 16, 2016, Transdiaspora Network (TDN) invited a delegation of Brooklyn-based college students to the United Nations’ International Young Leaders Assembly Global Summit, in partnership with the Brooklyn Borough President Office and the Global Peace Foundation. The delegates, led by […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
- 03/11/2017 Youth Forum & UN Women -Transdiaspora Network Delegation Attending a Youth Forum at the United Nations... >>read more
- 03/09/2017 Medgar Evers College & TDN - Our Founder Ariel Rojas signed an official Memorandum of Agreement for the next 5 years... >>read more
- 03/08/2017 10th Anniversary - Transdiaspora Network to Celebrate 10 Years with Cuban Music... >>read more
- 02/03/2017 U.N. Commission for Social Development - Recommended by Transdiaspora Network, NYC Health Assistant Commissioner will attend a UN high-level panel discussion... >>read more
- 01/30/2017 #Youth2030 - TDN Founder Ariel Rojas is representing our organization at the ECOSOC Youth Forum... >>read more