NYC Health Assistant Commissioner Invited to United Nations
New York (Feb. 3, 2017) – Upon the recommendation of Transdiaspora Network, the Division for Social Policy and Development in the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs, in partnership with the International Federation for Family Development, has cordially invited NYC Health Assistant Commissioner Javier López to attend a high-level panel discussion as part […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Transdiaspora Network Representation at U.N. ECOSOC Youth Forum
New York (Jan. 30, 2017) – Invited by UN Secretary-General’s Youth Envoy, TDN Founder Ariel Rojas is representing our organization at the ECOSOC Youth Forum. Youth representatives from more than 100 countries are attending the event. Since 2012, the annual Youth Forum of the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), has become a platform where young people […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
TDN Scholarship’s Roadmap: Implementation in Northern and Central Brooklyn
Brooklyn, New York (Jan. 10, 2017) – Our Founder Ariel Rojas had a very fruitful 2-hr meeting with Deputy Borough President Diana Reyna and her team members Latino Community Affairs Coordinator Yamilky Crisostomo and Deputy Policy Director Jeff Lowell. They discussed the roadmap of implementing Transdiaspora Network’s Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Scholarship in Northern Brooklyn as well […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Our Call for Change: Love … #TalkThingsOut
Reflection written by Nicole Cheng, Executive Liaison, TDN Cross-cultural Youth Coalition. Nov. 13, 2016 Big news struck the nation very recently: results of the U.S. presidential election. To the surprise of many, Donald J. Trump was elected to be the nation’s President-Elect. While many are rejoicing and celebrating his win, others are left in shambles. Women, […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
The Leave No-One Behind Partnership
On September 19th, 2016, our President/Founder Ariel Rojas represented Transdiaspora Network as an associate member organization of the elite global alliance, CIVICUS, at Leave No One Behind partnership reception. At the heart of the Leave No One Behind partnership project is the responsibility to listen and respond to the voices of the world’s most impoverished […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
- 06/13/2017 TDN Civic Night at Brooklyn Farmacy - TDN Founder invited to introduce our cross-cultural initiative to Brooklyn residents and businesses [June 14, 7PM, 513 Henry St., Bklyn]... >>read more
- 05/05/2017 ECOSOC 2018 Consultative Status Application - NGOs interested in applying for ECOSOC consultative status should submit their application and required documents before 1 June 2017... read more>>
- 04/07/2017 National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day - Our Community Blog has been updated with a new CDC report "HIV Among Youth in the U.S."... >>read more
- 03/11/2017 Youth Forum & UN Women -Transdiaspora Network Delegation Attending a Youth Forum at the United Nations... >>read more
- 03/09/2017 Medgar Evers College & TDN - Our Founder Ariel Rojas signed an official Memorandum of Agreement for the next 5 years... >>read more