This is the web site of Transdiaspora Network Inc.
Our postal address is
159 Baltic Street, Suite 8
Brooklyn, NY 11201
We can be reached via e-mail at PRIVACY@TRANSDIASPORANETWORK.ORG
or you can reach us by telephone at XXXXXXXXXX
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site and .
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line. Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to no information that we have collected and that we maintain about them.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- 12/10/2013 Community Blog Update - Read the report of our BOLD Initiative intern La-Kenia Green regarding 2013 World AIDS Day. To access it, click here.
- 12/08/2013 Theatre of the Oppressed NYC - Transdiaspora Network was in full force at Forum Theatre on the Bowery, where Theatre of the Oppressed NYC presented "Trapt." This play explores issues related to transphobia, homophobia and youth homelessness. To see photos, click here.
- 12/05/2013 Great Warrior Soul "Madiba" - Mandela leaves a legacy of equality, democracy and education, and Transdiaspora Network take his passing as a renewed determination to carry on his work every day.
- 12/02/2013 World AIDS Day - Transdiaspora Network commemorated this global health day by attending NYC Health Department's official ceremony. We also conducted a community outreach activity in Brooklyn. To see photo album, click here.
- 11/22/2013 Coney Island - On November 14th and November 21st, Transdiaspora Network conducted, in partnership with CAMBA, a one-day HIV prevention workshop with positive outcomes at Liberation Diploma Plus High School. More than 150 students attended. To see photo album, click here.