Brooklyn, New York (Jan. 10, 2017) – Our Founder Ariel Rojas had a very fruitful 2-hr meeting with Deputy Borough President Diana Reyna and her team members Latino Community Affairs Coordinator Yamilky Crisostomo and Deputy Policy Director Jeff Lowell. They discussed the roadmap of implementing Transdiaspora Network’s Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Scholarship in Northern Brooklyn as well as improving our organization’s prevention and wellness groundbreaking model. Message from our founder: “Yep, feeling inspired! In this time of great uncertainty and concern for our communities, so many of our neighbors as well as elected officials are working together to help make Brooklyn a fair and just place for all, especially young people, who call it home.”
- 09/16/2017 TDN Emergency Relief Fund - The path of destruction left behind by Hurricane Irma means victims’ need for assistance is only beginning... >>DONATE HERE!
- 08/13/2017 IYLA Global Summit - Transdiaspora Network has registered a 20-member delegation to the International Young Leaders Assembly Global Summit... >>read more
- 07/27/2017 Youth Building Peace - Our founder Ariel Rojas, and a delegation of youth, are invited to attend the commemoration of the International Youth Day 2017 at the United Nations... >>read more
- 06/13/2017 TDN Civic Night at Brooklyn Farmacy - TDN Founder invited to introduce our cross-cultural initiative to Brooklyn residents and businesses [June 14, 7PM, 513 Henry St., Bklyn]... >>read more
- 05/05/2017 ECOSOC 2018 Consultative Status Application - NGOs interested in applying for ECOSOC consultative status should submit their application and required documents before 1 June 2017... read more>>