Brooklyn, New York (March 9, 2017) – Our Founder Ariel Rojas officially signed a Memorandum of Agreement with Medgar Evers College Liberty Partnership Program. This agreement will present Transdiaspora Network as an official partner of this prestigious institution, and will allow our organization to benefit from their 2017-2022 funding cycle.
After 10 years of hard work and many challenges, Transdiaspora Network is here to stay; we’re not walking away from our at-risk young people neither are we abandoning our commitment to improve the well being of Brooklyn’s underprivileged local communities. For now on, Transdiaspora Network will have a distinctive presence in Central Brooklyn by implementing our Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Scholarship, enhancing their educational health programs and enlisting a significant group of talented high school/college students as well as local young raising stars in our BOLD Initiative Internship program.
- 05/05/2017 ECOSOC 2018 Consultative Status Application - NGOs interested in applying for ECOSOC consultative status should submit their application and required documents before 1 June 2017... read more>>
- 04/07/2017 National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day - Our Community Blog has been updated with a new CDC report "HIV Among Youth in the U.S."... >>read more
- 03/11/2017 Youth Forum & UN Women -Transdiaspora Network Delegation Attending a Youth Forum at the United Nations... >>read more
- 03/09/2017 Medgar Evers College & TDN - Our Founder Ariel Rojas signed an official Memorandum of Agreement for the next 5 years... >>read more
- 03/08/2017 10th Anniversary - Transdiaspora Network to Celebrate 10 Years with Cuban Music... >>read more