Brooklyn, New York (March 9, 2017) – Our Founder Ariel Rojas officially signed a Memorandum of Agreement with Medgar Evers College Liberty Partnership Program. This agreement will present Transdiaspora Network as an official partner of this prestigious institution, and will allow our organization to benefit from their 2017-2022 funding cycle.
After 10 years of hard work and many challenges, Transdiaspora Network is here to stay; we’re not walking away from our at-risk young people neither are we abandoning our commitment to improve the well being of Brooklyn’s underprivileged local communities. For now on, Transdiaspora Network will have a distinctive presence in Central Brooklyn by implementing our Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Scholarship, enhancing their educational health programs and enlisting a significant group of talented high school/college students as well as local young raising stars in our BOLD Initiative Internship program.
- 09/16/2017 TDN Emergency Relief Fund - The path of destruction left behind by Hurricane Irma means victims’ need for assistance is only beginning... >>DONATE HERE!
- 08/13/2017 IYLA Global Summit - Transdiaspora Network has registered a 20-member delegation to the International Young Leaders Assembly Global Summit... >>read more
- 07/27/2017 Youth Building Peace - Our founder Ariel Rojas, and a delegation of youth, are invited to attend the commemoration of the International Youth Day 2017 at the United Nations... >>read more
- 06/13/2017 TDN Civic Night at Brooklyn Farmacy - TDN Founder invited to introduce our cross-cultural initiative to Brooklyn residents and businesses [June 14, 7PM, 513 Henry St., Bklyn]... >>read more
- 05/05/2017 ECOSOC 2018 Consultative Status Application - NGOs interested in applying for ECOSOC consultative status should submit their application and required documents before 1 June 2017... read more>>