The BOLD Initiative™ is an internship for high school/college/graduate students with the social commitment and the leadership skills needed to catalyze communal advancement not only on the field of HIV prevention, but also to bring about positive social change in local neighborhoods or populations in need.
By promoting social innovation, community engagement and advocacy, TDN is a necessary part of the international movement to walk toward an AIDS-free generation.If you have an idea for a project and/or want to become a BOLD intern, contact us today!
Note: Our internships are paid through a small stipend/bonus and are awarded depending on performance.
Disclaimer: The RIPPLE Program, the BOLD Initiative, the Tour to Health and the Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellowship are trademarks of Transdiapora Network, Inc. They are protected by U.S. Copyright Laws and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of Transdiaspora Network, Inc. Copyright 2011 Transdiaspora Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- 09/04/2018 Nelson Mandela Peace Summit - On Sept. 24th, our President/Founder Ariel Rojas will be in attendance as an observer to the Nelson Mandela Peace Summit at the United Nations headquarters.
- 09/04/2018 New ECOSOC President - Earlier this summer, Rhonda King of the Caribbean island nation of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, was voted in as the new President of ECOSOC... >>read more
- 08/20/2018 Kofi Annan's AIDS legacy - Mr. Annan characterized the impact of AIDS as the single greatest reversal in the history of human development, the greatest challenge of our generation... read more>>
- 07/15/2018 Long Life to the teens! - Note from TDN founder following the statement of soccer legend Pelé... read more>>
- 04/10/2018 National Youth HIV/AIDS Awareness Day - Only 10% of U.S. high school students have ever been tested for HIV ...>>read more