The BOLD Initiative™ is an internship for high school/college/graduate students with the social commitment and the leadership skills needed to catalyze communal advancement not only on the field of HIV prevention, but also to bring about positive social change in local neighborhoods or populations in need.
By promoting social innovation, community engagement and advocacy, TDN is a necessary part of the international movement to walk toward an AIDS-free generation.If you have an idea for a project and/or want to become a BOLD intern, contact us today!
Note: Our internships are paid through a small stipend/bonus and are awarded depending on performance.
Disclaimer: The RIPPLE Program, the BOLD Initiative, the Tour to Health and the Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellowship are trademarks of Transdiapora Network, Inc. They are protected by U.S. Copyright Laws and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of Transdiaspora Network, Inc. Copyright 2011 Transdiaspora Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- 08/12/2019 International Youth Day - Message from TDN Chief Operating Officer... read more>>
- 08/11/2019 TDN Community Blog Updated - Take a look at the latest entries posted in our blog written by our Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow... read more>>
- 07/11/2019 ECOSOC High-Level Political Forum - TDN representatives and partners attended this transcending meeting at the U.N...>>read more
- 07/08/2019 NYC Commissioner Welcomes TDN - NYC Commissioner Mr. Victor Calise met with TDN President/Founder...>>read more
- 06/20/2019 Collaborative Partnership - Transdiaspora Network and Brightpoint Health has agreed to forge a new partnership...>>read more