Your contribution enables us to keep empowering our teenagers and young adults. Here you are NOT giving us a donation, but making a sustainable investment to increase our Local Operative Fund™ (LOF). Our LOF create asset-based community development. Having the freedom to make their own choices, local youth keep inspiring our team to innovate more. And your contribution inspire us, too… even more!Donate Online
Make a tax-deductible pledge and invest in the future… everyone has gifts!
-OR-Send a check
If you would like to send a check, please click here and follow the instructions on the form.
Donations of goods and service help us run our programs cost-effectively and with as little overhead as possible. Please contact us for more information about what pro-bono services we may need at a given point in time.
Transdiaspora Network is exempt from Federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to us are deductible under section 170 of the Code. We are also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers of gifts under section 2055, 2106 or 2533 of the Code. By contributing online, you certify that no goods or services have been or will be received in exchange for your contribution in compliance with section 170(f)(8) of the Internal Revenue Code. Transdiaspora Network is committed to your privacy and security. We do not sell, trade or rent any personal information.
- 12/29/2021 The Road to City Hall - TDN Youth Ambassador Alicia Rando reflects on the role of youth in public administration... read more>>
- 12/26/2021 Year-end Fundraising Campaign - Help us reach our goal of $50,000 by chipping in $15 before December 31st... learn more>>
- 11/07/2021 New TDN Youth Ambassador - Transdiaspora Network is pleased to officially announce the promotion of Alicia Rando... >>read more
- 11/01/2021 The Future of New York City - Mayoral elections. Eric Adams. These are the words that are heard the most on the streets of New York... >>read more
- 10/21/2021 Racism, a Public Health Crisis in NYC - “To build a healthier New York City, we must confront racism as a public health crisis,” said Health Commissioner... >>read more