Your contribution enables us to keep empowering our teenagers. Here you are NOT giving us a donation, but making a sustainable investment to increase our Local Operative Fund™ (LOF). Our LOF create asset-based community development. Having the freedom to make their own choices, local youth keep inspiring our team to innovate more. And your contribution inspire us, too… even more!Donate Online
Make a tax-deductible pledge and invest in the future… everyone has gifts!
-OR-Send a check
If you would like to send a check, please click here and follow the instructions on the form.
Donations of goods and service help us run our programs cost-effectively and with as little overhead as possible. Please contact us for more information about what in-kind donations we may need at a given point in time.
Transdiaspora Network is exempt from Federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to us are deductible under section 170 of the Code. We are also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers of gifts under section 2055, 2106 or 2533 of the Code. By contributing online, you certify that no goods or services have been or will be received in exchange for your contribution in compliance with section 170(f)(8) of the Internal Revenue Code. Transdiaspora Network is committed to your privacy and security. We do not sell, trade or rent any personal information.
- 07/11/2019 ECOSOC High-Level Political Forum - TDN representatives and partners attended this transcending meeting at the U.N...>>read more
- 07/08/2019 NYC Commissioner Welcomes TDN - NYC Commissioner Mr. Victor Calise met with TDN President/Founder...>>read more
- 07/04/2019 Happy 4th of July! - "Freedom is the atmosphere in which humanity thrives. Breath it in." - Richelle E. Goodrich
- 06/20/2019 Collaborative Partnership - Transdiaspora Network and Brightpoint Health has agreed to forge a new partnership...>>read more
- 05/15/2019 Science, Technology & Innovation - TDN President/Founder attended the annual Multi-stakeholder Forum on Science Technology and Innovation for the SDGs...>>read more