The Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) Youth Forum, to be held on 30-31 January 2017, will provide a platform for youth to engage in a dialogue with Member States and share ideas on innovation, collective action and solutions to global problems. It will also address the concept of “shared prosperity”, which is at the core of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The forum will bring youth leaders from around the world to the UN Headquarters in New York. It will give them the opportunity to engage with policy-makers and other youth delegates and representatives.
This two-day event will feature interactive dialogues among representatives from youth organizations, high-level and other keynote speakers. A number of sessions will be held on aspects of the themes for the Economic and Social Council and the High-level Political Forum and space will be created for regional perspectives. A Ministerial Roundtable, The UN’s Young Leaders for the Sustainable Development Goals and a diverse group of YouTubers will also take part in the discussions aimed at supporting multilateral approaches led by the United Nations.
- 04/10/2018 National Youth HIV/AIDS Awareness Day - Only 10% of U.S. high school students have ever been tested for HIV ...>>read more
- 03/31/2018 Community Blog - Transdiaspora Network blog has been updated with a new report regarding the 62nd session of the Commission on the Status of Women... >>read more
- 09/16/2017 TDN Emergency Relief Fund - The path of destruction left behind by Hurricane Irma means victims’ need for assistance is only beginning... >>DONATE HERE!
- 08/13/2017 IYLA Global Summit - Transdiaspora Network has registered a 20-member delegation to the International Young Leaders Assembly Global Summit... >>read more
- 07/27/2017 Youth Building Peace - Our founder Ariel Rojas, and a delegation of youth, are invited to attend the commemoration of the International Youth Day 2017 at the United Nations... >>read more