As the main platform for youth to share their ideas at the global level, the Forum allows representatives of youth-led and youth-focused organizations and networks, youth advocates and other youth stakeholders to dialogue with Member States, and to explore ways and means of promoting youth development and engagement. Participants take part in brainstorming sessions, interactive speaker panels and discussions with Member States on the annual ECOSOC/High-Level Political Forum themes. Other gatherings held in the framework of the Forum, including side events, encourage participants to further engage with one another on a wide range of topics.
- 10/21/2021 Racism a Public Health Crisis in NYC - “To build a healthier New York City, we must confront racism as a public health crisis,” said Health Commissioner... >>read more
- 10/19/2021 Young People Have A New Advocate - Soccer champion Didier Drogba appointed Goodwill Ambassador to promote health equity among young people... >>read more
- 09/25/2021 Psychological Support in Educational Centers - Our blog has been updated with a new reflection written by Alicia Rando, TDN Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow... >>read more
- 08/14/2021 Youth, Divine Treasure - Reflection written by TDN Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow Alicia Rando... >>read more
- 07/26/2021 COVID-19: Challenge on Health Equity and Quality Education - Reflection written by TDN Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow Alicia Rando... >>read more