TDN Community Liaison Genesis Aquino Recognized by NYC Council
Brooklyn, NY (October 27, 2019) – Our outstanding Community Liaison Genesis Aquino have been recognized by NYC Council for her public service and contributions to the New York-based Dominican and Haitian diaspora. Born in the Dominican Republican, Genesis moved to Sunset Park under a reunification visa in 2001 at the age of 11 with her […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
NLAAD Panel Discussion: Culture, Diaspora & Health Promotion
Brooklyn, NY (Oct.5, 2019) – Transdiaspora Network is commemorating National Latino AIDS Awareness Day (NLAAD) as part of Hispanic Heritage Month by hosting a panel discussion that will elicit a dialogue among local leaders and the Latinx community in Sunset Park, Brooklyn. The panel Culture, Diaspora & Health Promotion will bring the attention about the […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Transdiaspora Network’s Annual Retreat at Vassar College
New York, NY (Aug. 23, 2019) – Led by TDN Chief Operating Officer Lissette Marrero, young members of our team, Dafne Murillo, TDN Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow, and Dashawn Hall, Youth Community Health Advocate, spent the day in our annual retreat at Vassar College. During this one-day long event, which was organized in partnership with […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
NYS Assemblymember Diana Richardson Welcomes Long-term Partnership with Transdiaspora Network
New York, NY (Aug. 20, 2019) – TDN President/CEO/Founder Ariel Rojas was officially invited to meet with NYS Assemblymember Diana Richardson. During their hour-long meeting, they had an exchange of ideas and discussed potential strategic collaborations between our ECOSOC-accredited NGO and her Brooklyn Assembly District office regarding the implementation of local community initiatives for young people in […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Outstanding Meeting at NYC Department of Health
New York, NY (Aug. 19, 2019) – Our President/CEO/Founder Ariel Rojas and TDN Chief Operating Officer Lissette Marrero were invited to meet with NYCDOHMH junior management representatives to explore future ways of engagement and define the terms of a mutually beneficial partnership between our ECOSOC-accredited organization and the NYCDOHMH Division of HIV Prevention. Both TDN […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
- 10/05/2019 National Latino AIDS Awareness Day - Transdiaspora Network is hosting a panel on October 18th from 6:00 to 8:00PM... read more>>
- 08/20/2019 Transcending Partnership Agreement! - NYS Assemblymember Diana Richardson welcomes long-term partnership with our NGO...read more>>
- 08/19/2019 Outstanding Outcome! - Transdiaspora Network senior managers meet NYCDOHMH representatives with positive results...read more>>
- 08/12/2019 International Youth Day - Message from TDN Chief Operating Officer... read more>>
- 08/11/2019 TDN Community Blog Updated - Take a look at the latest entries posted in our blog written by our Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow... read more>>