National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day
April 10th is National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day (NYHAAD). NYHAAD is the first annual observance day set aside to recognize the impact of the HIV/AIDS epidemic on young people. National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day (NYHAAD) serves as a reminder that investing in young people’s health and education is a critical step […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Innovative Contributions: Commission on Status of Women
Report written by Maria Cristina Coello, TDN Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow. Brooklyn, NY (March 31, 2018) – Transdiaspora Network (TDN), under its special consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), participated in the 62nd session of the Commission on the Status of Women (CSW62). The dialogues at the CSW62 focused on […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
TDN Hurricane Irma Emergency Relief Fund
In Cuba, Hurricane Irma caused unprecedented flooding and severe damage across the island, especially in Havana’s waterfront area, disrupting the lives of thousands of local families. The path of destruction left behind by this devastating hurricane means victims’ need for assistance is only beginning. That is why Transdiaspora Network, a United Nations-accredited non-governmental organization, has […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Transdiaspora Network Delegation Attending Global Summit
Brooklyn, NY (Aug. 13, 2017) – Transdiaspora Network, in partnership with the Global Peace Foundation and the Brooklyn Borough President Office, has registered a 20-member delegation of culturally-diverse young people to the International Young Leaders Assembly Global Summit that is taking place at the United Nations on Wednesday, August 16th. The annual International Young Leaders […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Transdiaspora Network Invited to International Youth Day 2017
Brooklyn, NY (July 26, 2017) – The Division for Social Policy and Development (DSPD) of the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UN DESA) has invited our founder Ariel Rojas, along with a delegation of young people from Brooklyn, to attend the commemoration of the International Youth Day 2017 on August 11th under the […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
- 04/10/2018 National Youth HIV/AIDS Awareness Day - Only 10% of U.S. high school students have ever been tested for HIV ...>>read more
- 03/31/2018 Community Blog - Transdiaspora Network blog has been updated with a new report regarding the 62nd session of the Commission on the Status of Women... >>read more
- 09/16/2017 TDN Emergency Relief Fund - The path of destruction left behind by Hurricane Irma means victims’ need for assistance is only beginning... >>DONATE HERE!
- 08/13/2017 IYLA Global Summit - Transdiaspora Network has registered a 20-member delegation to the International Young Leaders Assembly Global Summit... >>read more
- 07/27/2017 Youth Building Peace - Our founder Ariel Rojas, and a delegation of youth, are invited to attend the commemoration of the International Youth Day 2017 at the United Nations... >>read more