New York, NY (Aug. 20, 2019) – TDN President/CEO/Founder Ariel Rojas was officially invited to meet with NYS Assemblymember Diana Richardson. During their hour-long meeting, they had an exchange of ideas and discussed potential strategic collaborations between our ECOSOC-accredited NGO and her Brooklyn Assembly District office regarding the implementation of local community initiatives for young people in the area that encompasses Crown Heights, Prospect Lefferts Gardens, Wingate and East Flatbush. Also, Ariel had the opportunity to briefly introduce Transdiaspora Network to the staff of NYC Community Board No. 9.
- 08/20/2019 Transcending Partnership Agreement! - NYS Assemblymember Diana Richardson welcomes long-term partnership with our NGO...read more>>
- 08/19/2019 Outstanding Outcome! - Transdiaspora Network senior managers meet NYCDOHMH representatives with positive results...read more>>
- 08/12/2019 International Youth Day - Message from TDN Chief Operating Officer... read more>>
- 08/11/2019 TDN Community Blog Updated - Take a look at the latest entries posted in our blog written by our Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow... read more>>
- 07/11/2019 ECOSOC High-Level Political Forum - TDN representatives and partners attended this transcending meeting at the U.N...>>read more