New York, NY (Aug. 19, 2019) – Our President/CEO/Founder Ariel Rojas and TDN Chief Operating Officer Lissette Marrero were invited to meet with NYCDOHMH junior management representatives to explore future ways of engagement and define the terms of a mutually beneficial partnership between our ECOSOC-accredited organization and the NYCDOHMH Division of HIV Prevention. Both TDN senior managers are satisfied with the meeting’s positive outcome since Transdiaspora Network was recognized as an emerging city-wide partner and is on the way to become a more meaningful social enterprise in the NYC movement of ending the HIV epidemic throughout the diaspora. In this new partnership, TDN is expected to innovatively engage culturally diverse youth as leaders in local communities using our cultural and linguistic lenses.
The NYCDOHMH Bureau of HIV (BHIV) will add our organization to the list of community partners with whom they share notices of funding opportunities on an ongoing basis. Moreover, Transdiaspora Network will be included in the BHIV’s biggest community bodies membership —New York City HIV Planning Group (HPG), HIV Health and Human Services Planning Council of New York (Planning Council).
- 08/20/2019 Transcending Partnership Agreement! - NYS Assemblymember Diana Richardson welcomes long-term partnership with our NGO...read more>>
- 08/19/2019 Outstanding Outcome! - Transdiaspora Network senior managers meet NYCDOHMH representatives with positive results...read more>>
- 08/12/2019 International Youth Day - Message from TDN Chief Operating Officer... read more>>
- 08/11/2019 TDN Community Blog Updated - Take a look at the latest entries posted in our blog written by our Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow... read more>>
- 07/11/2019 ECOSOC High-Level Political Forum - TDN representatives and partners attended this transcending meeting at the U.N...>>read more