In Cuba, Hurricane Irma caused unprecedented flooding and severe damage across the island, especially in Havana’s waterfront area, disrupting the lives of thousands of local families. The path of destruction left behind by this devastating hurricane means victims’ need for assistance is only beginning. That is why Transdiaspora Network, a United Nations-accredited non-governmental organization, has created an Emergency Relief Fund. Any amount, small or large, makes a significant difference and it will be earmarked specifically for Hurricane Irma emergency relief. Please also consider sharing the link to this page with friends, family and colleagues.
$1,000 $500 $250 $100 $75 $50
(all donations are tax deductible)
Thank you for your support
- 07/15/2018 Long Life to the teens! - Statement from TDN founder following Pelé touching message... read more>>
- 04/10/2018 National Youth HIV/AIDS Awareness Day - Only 10% of U.S. high school students have ever been tested for HIV ...>>read more
- 03/31/2018 Community Blog - Transdiaspora Network blog has been updated with a new report regarding the 62nd session of the Commission on the Status of Women... >>read more
- 09/16/2017 TDN Emergency Relief Fund - The path of destruction left behind by Hurricane Irma means victims’ need for assistance is only beginning... >>DONATE HERE!
- 08/13/2017 IYLA Global Summit - Transdiaspora Network has registered a 20-member delegation to the International Young Leaders Assembly Global Summit... >>read more