In Cuba, Hurricane Irma caused unprecedented flooding and severe damage across the island, especially in Havana’s waterfront area, disrupting the lives of thousands of local families. The path of destruction left behind by this devastating hurricane means victims’ need for assistance is only beginning. That is why Transdiaspora Network, a United Nations-accredited non-governmental organization, has created an Emergency Relief Fund. Any amount, small or large, makes a significant difference and it will be earmarked specifically for Hurricane Irma emergency relief. Please also consider sharing the link to this page with friends, family and colleagues.
$1,000 $500 $250 $100 $75 $50
(all donations are tax deductible)
Thank you for your support
- 09/04/2018 Nelson Mandela Peace Summit - On Sept. 24th, our President/Founder Ariel Rojas will be in attendance as an observer to the Nelson Mandela Peace Summit at the United Nations headquarters.
- 09/04/2018 New ECOSOC President - Earlier this summer, Rhonda King of the Caribbean island nation of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, was voted in as the new President of ECOSOC... >>read more
- 08/20/2018 Kofi Annan's AIDS legacy - Mr. Annan characterized the impact of AIDS as the single greatest reversal in the history of human development, the greatest challenge of our generation... read more>>
- 07/15/2018 Long Life to the teens! - Note from TDN founder following the statement of soccer legend Pelé... read more>>
- 04/10/2018 National Youth HIV/AIDS Awareness Day - Only 10% of U.S. high school students have ever been tested for HIV ...>>read more