In Cuba, Hurricane Irma caused unprecedented flooding and severe damage across the island, especially in Havana’s waterfront area, disrupting the lives of thousands of local families. The path of destruction left behind by this devastating hurricane means victims’ need for assistance is only beginning. That is why Transdiaspora Network, a United Nations-accredited non-governmental organization, has created an Emergency Relief Fund. Any amount, small or large, makes a significant difference and it will be earmarked specifically for Hurricane Irma emergency relief. Please also consider sharing the link to this page with friends, family and colleagues.
$1,000 $500 $250 $100 $75 $50
(all donations are tax deductible)
Thank you for your support
- 09/16/2017 TDN Emergency Relief Fund - The path of destruction left behind by Hurricane Irma means victims’ need for assistance is only beginning... >>DONATE HERE!
- 08/13/2017 IYLA Global Summit - Transdiaspora Network has registered a 20-member delegation to the International Young Leaders Assembly Global Summit... >>read more
- 07/27/2017 Youth Building Peace - Our founder Ariel Rojas, and a delegation of youth, are invited to attend the commemoration of the International Youth Day 2017 at the United Nations... >>read more
- 06/13/2017 TDN Civic Night at Brooklyn Farmacy - TDN Founder invited to introduce our cross-cultural initiative to Brooklyn residents and businesses [June 14, 7PM, 513 Henry St., Bklyn]... >>read more
- 05/05/2017 ECOSOC 2018 Consultative Status Application - NGOs interested in applying for ECOSOC consultative status should submit their application and required documents before 1 June 2017... read more>>