Invited by UN Women as an ECOSOC NGO representative, TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas attended a dialogue regarding young women’s rights and development.
Invited by UNFPA, TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas participated in this session “Comprehensive Sexuality Education: A Key to Gender Equality and the Empowerment to Women and Girls” at the UNICEF House.
TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas had a brief exchange with Ms. Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, UN Women Executive Director.
TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas had the privilege to spend a day with these two amazing women leaders in their field of HIV/AIDS (Lissette Marrero -C-) and Minority Health (Marline Vignier -R-) from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
- 10/05/2019 National Latino AIDS Awareness Day - Transdiaspora Network is hosting a panel on October 18th from 6:00 to 8:00PM... read more>>
- 08/20/2019 Transcending Partnership Agreement! - NYS Assemblymember Diana Richardson welcomes long-term partnership with our NGO...read more>>
- 08/19/2019 Outstanding Outcome! - Transdiaspora Network senior managers meet NYCDOHMH representatives with positive results...read more>>
- 08/12/2019 International Youth Day - Message from TDN Chief Operating Officer... read more>>
- 08/11/2019 TDN Community Blog Updated - Take a look at the latest entries posted in our blog written by our Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow... read more>>