Invited by UN Women as an ECOSOC NGO representative, TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas attended a dialogue regarding young women’s rights and development.
Invited by UNFPA, TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas participated in this session “Comprehensive Sexuality Education: A Key to Gender Equality and the Empowerment to Women and Girls” at the UNICEF House.
TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas had a brief exchange with Ms. Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, UN Women Executive Director.
TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas had the privilege to spend a day with these two amazing women leaders in their field of HIV/AIDS (Lissette Marrero -C-) and Minority Health (Marline Vignier -R-) from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
- 07/11/2019 ECOSOC High-Level Political Forum - TDN representatives and partners attended this transcending meeting at the U.N...>>read more
- 07/08/2019 NYC Commissioner Welcomes TDN - NYC Commissioner Mr. Victor Calise met with TDN President/Founder...>>read more
- 07/04/2019 Happy 4th of July! - "Freedom is the atmosphere in which humanity thrives. Breath it in." - Richelle E. Goodrich
- 06/20/2019 Collaborative Partnership - Transdiaspora Network and Brightpoint Health has agreed to forge a new partnership...>>read more
- 05/15/2019 Science, Technology & Innovation - TDN President/Founder attended the annual Multi-stakeholder Forum on Science Technology and Innovation for the SDGs...>>read more