Brooklyn, NY (June 13, 2017) – TDN Founder Ariel Rojas has been invited as an innovative leader to host a round table to introduce our newest initiative, TDN Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellowship (CYEF), to local residents and businesses at Brooklyn Farmacy Soda & Fountain. The event is going to take place tomorrow afternoon, June 14th, from 7:00PM to 9:00PM.
These are the objectives of our fellowship:
1) increase the engagement of New York-based local leaders of low-income background in international youth-oriented forums and initiatives
2) provide capacity building training to raising star leaders in the Global South regarding health promotion and youth development
According to High Lantern Group Director, Ms. Susan Schwarz, Ariel is “an extraordinarily dedicated and driven visionary in the fields of youth development, and public health (…) Ariel’s forward thinking and innate ability to push the envelope in support of ideas will ensure his place as a change maker wherever he goes.”
Brooklyn Farmacy hosts Civic Nights every Wednesday at 7:00PM for Brooklyn residents and businesses to come together and learn about issues impacting our community. Location: 513 Henry Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231.
- 07/11/2019 ECOSOC High-Level Political Forum - TDN representatives and partners attended this transcending meeting at the U.N...>>read more
- 07/08/2019 NYC Commissioner Welcomes TDN - NYC Commissioner Mr. Victor Calise met with TDN President/Founder...>>read more
- 07/04/2019 Happy 4th of July! - "Freedom is the atmosphere in which humanity thrives. Breath it in." - Richelle E. Goodrich
- 06/20/2019 Collaborative Partnership - Transdiaspora Network and Brightpoint Health has agreed to forge a new partnership...>>read more
- 05/15/2019 Science, Technology & Innovation - TDN President/Founder attended the annual Multi-stakeholder Forum on Science Technology and Innovation for the SDGs...>>read more