Brooklyn, NY (June 13, 2017) – TDN Founder Ariel Rojas has been invited as an innovative leader to host a round table to introduce our newest initiative, TDN Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellowship (CYEF), to local residents and businesses at Brooklyn Farmacy Soda & Fountain. The event is going to take place tomorrow afternoon, June 14th, from 7:00PM to 9:00PM.
These are the objectives of our fellowship:
1) increase the engagement of New York-based local leaders of low-income background in international youth-oriented forums and initiatives
2) provide capacity building training to raising star leaders in the Global South regarding health promotion and youth development
According to High Lantern Group Director, Ms. Susan Schwarz, Ariel is “an extraordinarily dedicated and driven visionary in the fields of youth development, and public health (…) Ariel’s forward thinking and innate ability to push the envelope in support of ideas will ensure his place as a change maker wherever he goes.”
Brooklyn Farmacy hosts Civic Nights every Wednesday at 7:00PM for Brooklyn residents and businesses to come together and learn about issues impacting our community. Location: 513 Henry Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231.
- 09/16/2017 TDN Emergency Relief Fund - The path of destruction left behind by Hurricane Irma means victims’ need for assistance is only beginning... >>DONATE HERE!
- 08/13/2017 IYLA Global Summit - Transdiaspora Network has registered a 20-member delegation to the International Young Leaders Assembly Global Summit... >>read more
- 07/27/2017 Youth Building Peace - Our founder Ariel Rojas, and a delegation of youth, are invited to attend the commemoration of the International Youth Day 2017 at the United Nations... >>read more
- 06/13/2017 TDN Civic Night at Brooklyn Farmacy - TDN Founder invited to introduce our cross-cultural initiative to Brooklyn residents and businesses [June 14, 7PM, 513 Henry St., Bklyn]... >>read more
- 05/05/2017 ECOSOC 2018 Consultative Status Application - NGOs interested in applying for ECOSOC consultative status should submit their application and required documents before 1 June 2017... read more>>