Brooklyn, NY (June 13, 2017) – TDN Founder Ariel Rojas has been invited as an innovative leader to host a round table to introduce our newest initiative, TDN Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellowship (CYEF), to local residents and businesses at Brooklyn Farmacy Soda & Fountain. The event is going to take place tomorrow afternoon, June 14th, from 7:00PM to 9:00PM.
These are the objectives of our fellowship:
1) increase the engagement of New York-based local leaders of low-income background in international youth-oriented forums and initiatives
2) provide capacity building training to raising star leaders in the Global South regarding health promotion and youth development
According to High Lantern Group Director, Ms. Susan Schwarz, Ariel is “an extraordinarily dedicated and driven visionary in the fields of youth development, and public health (…) Ariel’s forward thinking and innate ability to push the envelope in support of ideas will ensure his place as a change maker wherever he goes.”
Brooklyn Farmacy hosts Civic Nights every Wednesday at 7:00PM for Brooklyn residents and businesses to come together and learn about issues impacting our community. Location: 513 Henry Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231.
- 04/06/2020 UN75 Survey - Shaping Our Future. Our Generation’s Challenges, Our Tomorrow: Time of Reflection... >>read more
- 10/05/2019 National Latino AIDS Awareness Day - Transdiaspora Network is hosting a panel on October 18th from 6:00 to 8:00PM... read more>>
- 08/20/2019 Transcending Partnership Agreement! - NYS Assemblymember Diana Richardson welcomes long-term partnership with our NGO...read more>>
- 08/19/2019 Outstanding Outcome! - Transdiaspora Network senior managers meet NYCDOHMH representatives with positive results...read more>>
- 08/12/2019 International Youth Day - Message from TDN Chief Operating Officer... read more>>