New York, NY (July 8, 2019) – TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas was welcomed by NYC Commissioner Mr. Victor Calise (R – front row) at the Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities for an exploratory meeting, where the Commissioner was introduced to our RIPPLE Program, along with two young staff members: Edward Friedman (R – second row), Policy & Intergovernmental Affairs Coordinator, and Sam Greenberg (L – front row), intern. We discussed about a potential collaboration between our ECOSOC-accredited organization, his office and INCLUDEnyc, a city wide program helping children with disabilities in schools and their families. TDN is looking forward to engaging New York-based disabled young people through the local implementation of our innovate pre-primary HIV prevention curriculum.
- 08/12/2019 International Youth Day - Message from TDN Chief Operating Officer... read more>>
- 08/11/2019 TDN Community Blog Updated - Take a look at the latest entries posted in our blog written by our Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow... read more>>
- 07/11/2019 ECOSOC High-Level Political Forum - TDN representatives and partners attended this transcending meeting at the U.N...>>read more
- 07/08/2019 NYC Commissioner Welcomes TDN - NYC Commissioner Mr. Victor Calise met with TDN President/Founder...>>read more
- 06/20/2019 Collaborative Partnership - Transdiaspora Network and Brightpoint Health has agreed to forge a new partnership...>>read more