New York, NY (May, 2021) – Our organization Transdiaspora Network is putting together a private Zoom discussion and colloquium to get all the possible ideas and perspectives from all the continents regarding Education and Gender Equality. Through this virtual event, our Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow Alicia Rando Ibáñez will make improvements and/or enhance some values regarding education and gender equality among young people. The event will take place during this month with a duration between 30 to 45 minutes. Places are limited as it is a private event. We’re expecting to have two young representatives per continent and the event will be recorded.
- 06/06/2021 Blog Update - CYE Fellow Alicia Rando has written a reflection "About Civic Ethics"... read more>>
- 05/12/2021 Discussion & Colloquium - Our organization is putting together a private Zoom discussion and colloquium... >>read more
- 05/12/2021 Blog Update - CYE Fellow Alicia Rando has written a new reflection "Values and Youth in the European Union"... >>read more
- 04/06/2020 UN75 Survey - Shaping Our Future. Our Generation’s Challenges, Our Tomorrow: Time of Reflection... >>read more
- 10/05/2019 National Latino AIDS Awareness Day - Transdiaspora Network is hosting a panel on October 18th from 6:00 to 8:00PM... read more>>