Transdiaspora Network (TDN) is an award-winning social enterprise and a leading human capacity building non-profit organization conducting culturally-oriented HIV prevention and awareness activities in Brooklyn, New York. By bringing a new meaning of health through the arts, we are part of the international movement to walk toward an AIDS-free generation. We are a Non-Governmental Organization in special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations
- 11/18/2014 TDN On The Go - Transdiaspora Network has released its e-newsletter's November issue. Click here to read it, enjoy it and share it!
- 10/25/2014 TDN On The Go, NEW BEGINNING! - Transdiaspora Network launches a re-branded monthly newsletter "TDN On The Go" keeping you in tune with new developments about our organization. To read it, click here
- 10/15/2014 Ferguson October - Transdiaspora Network's fellows attended the Weekend of Resistance in Ferguson, Missouri. To read more, click here
- 09/28/2014 Outstanding Community Outreach! - Transdiaspora Network's Tour to Health effectively reached its goals at Atlantic Antic Street Festival assisted by our exclusive partners Community Health Network and Brooklyn Farmacy & Soda Fountain. To see photo album, click here
- 09/25/2014 Fast Track: Ending AIDS by 2030 - TDN representatives attended this high-level side meeting during the UN General Assembly. Ghana and Switzerland, in conjunction with UNAIDS, unveiled a new program. To learn more, click here