Transdiaspora Network (TDN) is an award-winning social enterprise and a leading human capacity building non-profit organization conducting culturally-oriented HIV prevention and awareness activities in Brooklyn, New York. By bringing a new meaning of health through the arts, we are part of the international movement to walk toward an AIDS-free generation. We are a Non-Governmental Organization in special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations
New York, 9 - 20 March 2015
New York, 4 - 14 Feb 2015
New York, 2 - 3 Feb 2015 (youth reflection available)
New York, 16 Jan 2015 (summary excerpt available)
- 02/03/2015 ECOSOC Youth Forum - TDN Int'l Development Coordinator attended this two-day UN event and interacted with young representatives from around the world. To see photo album, click here
- 01/21/2015 UN Intergovernmental Negotiations - Transdiaspora Network was invited to attend a three-day session of "stocktaking" as a member of the UN Major Groups and Stakeholders for Sustainable Development. To learn more, click here
- 01/20/2015 Technology for Youth Empowerment - TDN Digital & IT Strategist attended a career day at a Brooklyn-based high school to encourage teens in the use of technology more proactively. To learn more, click here
- 01/19/2015 Martin Luther King Jr. Day - "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
- 01/17/2015 Excellent News from St. Louis, Missouri! - Based mostly on our groundbreaking RIPPLE program curriculum, TDN Associate Fellow successfully facilitated breakout sessions at an event sponsored by Jack & Jill St. Louis and conducted a pre-evaluation survey regarding HIV/AIDS.