Transdiaspora Network (TDN) is an award-winning social enterprise and a leading human capacity building non-profit organization conducting culturally-oriented HIV prevention and awareness activities in Brooklyn, New York. By bringing a new meaning of health through the arts, we are part of the international movement to walk toward an AIDS-free generation. We are a Non-Governmental Organization in special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations
New York, 9 - 20 March 2015 (written statement available)
New York, 4 - 14 Feb 2015 (report available)
New York, 2 - 3 Feb 2015 (youth reflection available)
New York, 16 Jan 2015 (summary excerpt available)
- 03/24/2015 SAVE THE DATE - TDN 8th Annual Benefit Cocktail & Changemaker Awards Ceremony... Thursday, April 30th, 6:30pm... more details coming soon!
- 03/09/2015 Women Rights, Gender Equality, Health Equity - TDN representatives are attending the 59th Session of the Commission on the Women Status (Beijing +20) at the United Nations headquarters. Invited by UN Women, our organization submitted a written statement (click here to read it)
- 02/25/2015 TDN Programming Cycle - Our BOLD Initiative intern Nicole Cheng, in partnership with Stuyvesant High School Wellness Council, conducted introductory RIPPLE Program workshop session to initiate TDN Spring programming cycle through May 2015.
- 02/03/2015 Action for Social Development - TDN Youth Advisory Council Leader Kimberly Huggins attended the Civil Society Forum at United Nations headquarters. To read the report, click here
- 02/03/2015 ECOSOC Youth Forum - TDN Int'l Development Coordinator Halima Gikandi attended this two-day UN event and interacted with young representatives from around the world. To see photo album, click here