Transdiaspora Network (TDN) is an award-winning social enterprise and a leading human capacity building non-profit organization conducting culturally-oriented HIV prevention and awareness activities in Brooklyn, New York. By bringing a new meaning of health through the arts, we are part of the international movement to walk toward an AIDS-free generation.
- 02/05/2014 IT'S OFFICIAL! - TDN has signed a new partnership with YWCA to add our curriculum at Independence High School Afterschool Program in Manhattan. Workshops will be conducted from March through April.
- 01/27/2014 EXCELLENT NEWS! - Transdiaspora Network has forged a new collaboration with Harvard Kennedy School to provide mentorship to our BOLD Initiative interns.
- 01/23/2014 Brownsville - Our President/Founder Ariel Rojas attended a panel on health equity "The Skin You're In" organized by the Brooklyn District Public Health Office. To see photo album, click here
- 01/16/2014 PUBLICATION - Our President/Founder Ariel Rojas has been published at a community-oriented newspaper in Brooklyn. To read the article, click here.
- 01/15/2014 Special Invitation - Our President/Founder invited as a mentor to the 5th Annual Emerging Leaders Global Summit at Columbia University.