Transdiaspora Network (TDN) is an award-winning social enterprise and a leading human capacity building non-profit organization conducting culturally-oriented HIV prevention and awareness activities in Brooklyn, New York. By bringing a new meaning of health through the arts, we are part of the international movement to walk toward an AIDS-free generation.
- 07/01/2014 Summer Celebration - Brunch Jazz Benefit, July 20th, 1:30pm - Transdiaspora Network celebrates its new ECOSOC special consultative status at the United Nations. Join us at MIST Harlem (46 West 116th Street)... tickets available online - RSVP here
- 06/26/2014 Stonewall 45 - Our President/Founder attended an invitation-only event hosted by U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power. read note - watch the video
- 06/11/2014 Multilateral Negotiation - President/Founder Ariel Rojas meets Fernando Zelner, Second Secretary of Brazil's Permanent Mission to the United Nations. For details, click here
- 06/09/2014 Brazil World Cup's "Protege Eu Goal" UNAIDS Campaign - Transdiaspora Network has joined the world and the UNAIDS to mark the International Protect the Goal Day. For more details, click here
- 05/22/2014 Youth Health Festival - Transdiaspora Network tabled at the Youth Health Festival "Be Young, Be Brooklyn, Be Safe." To see photo album, click here