Transdiaspora Network (TDN) is an award-winning social enterprise and a leading human capacity building non-profit organization advancing HIV prevention, youth development in urban low-income communities, and improving health education through innovative strategies, art and cross-cultural curricula in New York City. By locally implementing a groundbreaking prevention model, our team belongs to the global movement working toward an AIDS-free generation. We are a Non-Governmental Organization in special consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council.
- 04/07/2017 National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day - Our Community Blog has been updated with a new CDC report "HIV Among Youth in the U.S."... >>read more
- 03/11/2017 Youth Forum & UN Women -Transdiaspora Network Delegation Attending a Youth Forum at the United Nations... >>read more
- 03/09/2017 Medgar Evers College & TDN - Our Founder Ariel Rojas signed an official Memorandum of Agreement for the next 5 years... >>read more
- 03/08/2017 10th Anniversary - Transdiaspora Network to Celebrate 10 Years with Cuban Music... >>read more
- 02/03/2017 U.N. Commission for Social Development - Recommended by Transdiaspora Network, NYC Health Assistant Commissioner will attend a UN high-level panel discussion... >>read more