Transdiaspora Network (TDN) is an award-winning social enterprise and a leading human capacity building non-profit organization conducting culturally-oriented HIV prevention and awareness activities in Brooklyn, New York. By bringing a new meaning of health through the arts, we are part of the international movement to walk toward an AIDS-free generation. We are a Non-Governmental Organization in special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations
- 08/27/2014 UN Civil Society - Our President/Founder Ariel Rojas is attending the 65th Annual DPI/NGO Conference. Representatives from 117 countries are discussing issues for the UN post-2015 Development Agenda.
- 08/07/2014 TDN Internships Available - Transdiaspora Network invites young people to submit applications for three available paid internship positions. To apply, click here
- 08/05/2014 Statement Against Hate - Transdiaspora Network has signed the Statement Against Hate issued by the We Are All Brooklyn Coalition. To read statement, click here
- 07/27/2014 BIG SUCCESS! - Grammy-nominated TDN Ambassadors Les Nubians won AFRIMMA 2014 Best Female Diaspora Award at the Eisemann Center, Texas... read statement here
- 07/25/2014 ECOSOC Special Consultative Status - Transdiaspora Network's special consultative status has been officially granted by UN Economic and Social Council. To learn more, click here