Transdiaspora Network (TDN) is an award-winning social enterprise and a leading human capacity building non-profit organization advancing HIV prevention, youth development in urban low-income communities, and improving health education through innovative strategies, art and cross-cultural curricula in New York City. By locally implementing a groundbreaking prevention model, our team belongs to the global movement working toward an AIDS-free generation. We are a Non-Governmental Organization in special consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council.
New York, April 18 - 22, 2016
New York, March 14 - 24, 2016
New York, Feb. 3 - 12, 2016
New York, Feb. 1 - 2, 2016
- 02/02/2016 UN Civil Society Forum - Transdiaspora Network had a significant presence at the UN Civil Society Forum... read more>>
- 01/29/2016 400 students will be served through May 2016! - Transdiaspora Network has officially inaugurated its 2016 programming cycle in Brooklyn at Clara Barton High School (Crown Heights) and Mott Hall Bridges Academy (Brownsville).
- 01/13/2016 New Developments - Our community blog has been updated with exciting new developments related to Transdiaspora Network's next programming cycle... >>read more
- 12/23/2015 Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for a HEALTHY 2016!!!
- 12/07/2015 Year-End Fundraising Campaign - We're investing more on young people because they want to lead the way and stay healthier. We're committed in it! Learn more about this year's highlights. DONATE TODAY ($25, $50, $100, $500)