Transdiaspora Network (TDN) is an award-winning social enterprise and a leading human capacity building non-profit organization conducting culturally-oriented HIV prevention and awareness activities in Brooklyn, New York. By bringing a new meaning of health through the arts, we are part of the international movement to walk toward an AIDS-free generation.
- 04/09/2014 ANNOUNCEMENT! - Winners of TDN 2014 Changemaker Awards: Kimberly C. Huggins and the Caribbean House Health Center. The official announcement will take place at a ceremony on April 17th, 7:00pm. To see the invitation, click here
- 03/27/2014 TDN BENEFIT COCKTAIL - On April 17th, 2014, Transdiaspora Network is hosting its 7th Annual Benefit Cocktail & Changemaker Awards Ceremony at Under Minerva Art Gallery... tickets available online
- 03/26/2014 Capacity Building Training (webinar) - Our President/Founder Ariel Rojas conducted a successful nation-wide webinar "Latinos, HIV and Substance Use: Who’s at Risk? Our People, or Our Culture?" hosted by the National Hispanic and Latino Addition Technology Tranfer Center... (the recorded session will available soon)
- 03/08/2014 TDN Community Blog Update - Our VIP-BOLD Initiative intern Alexa Evans has written various installments: AIDS activism exhibit, youth-adult partnerships and safe environments for LGBTQ youth.
- 03/07/2014 TDN Tour to Health - Our interns have made visits to New York Public Library's AIDS Activism exhibit and the Caribbean House Health Center as part of our new community project. More site visits are expected through May 2014.