Transdiaspora Network (TDN) is an award-winning social enterprise and a leading human capacity building non-profit organization conducting culturally-oriented HIV prevention and awareness activities in Brooklyn, New York. By bringing a new meaning of health through the arts, we are part of the international movement to walk toward an AIDS-free generation. We are a Non-Governmental Organization in special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations
New York, 26 - 27 May 2015
New York, 13 - 17 April 2015 (report by Inner City Press)
New York, 9 - 20 March 2015 (TDN written statement available)
New York, 4 - 14 Feb 2015 (report available)
- 05/25/2015 HISTORIC AGREEMENT! - Transdiaspora Network has signed a new kind of agreement with Services for the UnderServed, a $125 million nonprofit enterprise, to promote cross-generational HIV/AIDS prevention activities.
- 05/21/2015 NEW COLLABORATION! - Transdiaspora Network and BMS School Based Health Center @ Thomas Jefferson High School are officially launching a new partnership effective June 2015.
- 05/17/2015 AIDS Walk New York. We did it! - Transdiaspora Network (TDN) and New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) walked as a joint team at the 30th annual AIDS Walk New York.
- 05/15/2015 LAST CALL!!! - Apply for ECOSOC consultative status with the United Nations and become one of the most influential organizations in global civil society. Deadline: June 1, 2015... read more>>
- 05/11/2015 Programming Update - A report entitled "Skyping About HIV/AIDS..." written by TDN Youth Affairs Coordinator Nicole Cheng has been posted... read more>>