- 06/13/2017 TDN Civic Night at Brooklyn Farmacy - TDN Founder invited to introduce our cross-cultural initiative to Brooklyn residents and businesses [June 14, 7PM, 513 Henry St., Bklyn]... >>read more
- 05/05/2017 ECOSOC 2018 Consultative Status Application - NGOs interested in applying for ECOSOC consultative status should submit their application and required documents before 1 June 2017... read more>>
- 04/07/2017 National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day - Our Community Blog has been updated with a new CDC report "HIV Among Youth in the U.S."... >>read more
- 03/11/2017 Youth Forum & UN Women -Transdiaspora Network Delegation Attending a Youth Forum at the United Nations... >>read more
- 03/09/2017 Medgar Evers College & TDN - Our Founder Ariel Rojas signed an official Memorandum of Agreement for the next 5 years... >>read more
Transdiaspora Network (TDN) is an award-winning social enterprise and a leading human capacity building non-profit organization advancing HIV prevention, youth development in urban low-income communities, and improving health education through innovative strategies, art and cross-cultural curricula in New York City. By locally implementing a groundbreaking prevention model, our team belongs to the global movement working toward an AIDS-free generation. We are a Non-Governmental Organization in special consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council.