TDN Hurricane Irma Emergency Relief Fund
In Cuba, Hurricane Irma caused unprecedented flooding and severe damage across the island, especially in Havana’s waterfront area, disrupting the lives of thousands of local families. The path of destruction left behind by this devastating hurricane means victims’ need for assistance is only beginning. That is why Transdiaspora Network, a United Nations-accredited non-governmental organization, has […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Transdiaspora Network Delegation Attending Global Summit
Brooklyn, NY (Aug. 13, 2017) – Transdiaspora Network, in partnership with the Global Peace Foundation and the Brooklyn Borough President Office, has registered a 20-member delegation of culturally-diverse young people to the International Young Leaders Assembly Global Summit that is taking place at the United Nations on Wednesday, August 16th. The annual International Young Leaders […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Transdiaspora Network Invited to International Youth Day 2017
Brooklyn, NY (July 26, 2017) – The Division for Social Policy and Development (DSPD) of the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UN DESA) has invited our founder Ariel Rojas, along with a delegation of young people from Brooklyn, to attend the commemoration of the International Youth Day 2017 on August 11th under the […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Transdiaspora Network Invited to Civic Night at Brooklyn Farmacy
Brooklyn, NY (June 13, 2017) – TDN Founder Ariel Rojas has been invited as an innovative leader to host a round table to introduce our newest initiative, TDN Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellowship (CYEF), to local residents and businesses at Brooklyn Farmacy Soda & Fountain. The event is going to take place tomorrow afternoon, June 14th, from 7:00PM […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
HIV Among Youth in The United States
In April, many youth-oriented organizations are observing National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day (NYHAAD) and National Transgender HIV Testing Day. Youth in the U.S. have never known a world without HIV. One in five HIV infections occurs in people ages 13-24. In 2014, youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 22% of all new HIV […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
- 09/16/2017 TDN Emergency Relief Fund - The path of destruction left behind by Hurricane Irma means victims’ need for assistance is only beginning... >>DONATE HERE!
- 08/13/2017 IYLA Global Summit - Transdiaspora Network has registered a 20-member delegation to the International Young Leaders Assembly Global Summit... >>read more
- 07/27/2017 Youth Building Peace - Our founder Ariel Rojas, and a delegation of youth, are invited to attend the commemoration of the International Youth Day 2017 at the United Nations... >>read more
- 06/13/2017 TDN Civic Night at Brooklyn Farmacy - TDN Founder invited to introduce our cross-cultural initiative to Brooklyn residents and businesses [June 14, 7PM, 513 Henry St., Bklyn]... >>read more
- 05/05/2017 ECOSOC 2018 Consultative Status Application - NGOs interested in applying for ECOSOC consultative status should submit their application and required documents before 1 June 2017... read more>>