SDGs Learning, Training & Practice
Report written by Dafne Murillo, Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow New York, NY (July 2019) – The key mantra for the 2030 is “leave no one behind” and this topic was a reference point for the creators of the “UN SDG: Learn” platform, an online learning tool that was designed to facilitate the learning of the […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
NGO Major Group Annual meeting
Report written by Dafne Murillo, Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow New York, NY (July, 2019) – During the HLPF week, the NGO Major Group annual meeting took place. This was an opportunity for the heads of different NGOs across the world to get together and discuss the successes and challenges of the group, as well as […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (ECOSOC)
Report written by Dafne Murillo, Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow New York, NY (July, 2019) – On the morning of Tuesday July 9th, the Opening of the 2019 HLPF on Sustainable Development took place. The overarching theme for this year was “Empowering people and ensuring inclusiveness and equality.” The inauguration conference followed this theme by asking […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Transdiaspora Network Attend the ECOSOC High-level Political Forum
United Nations headquarters (New York, July 9, 2019) – TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas attending the inaugural day of the ECOSOC High-level Political Forum (HLPF), along with TDN Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow/U.N. representative Dafne Murillo (far right). At the pic, our team is posing with H.E. Ms. Inga Rhonda King (far left), ECOSOC President , and Yolanda […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Transdiaspora Network Visited a NYC Mayor’s Office
New York, NY (July 8, 2019) – TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas was welcomed by NYC Commissioner Mr. Victor Calise (R – front row) at the Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities for an exploratory meeting, where the Commissioner was introduced to our RIPPLE Program, along with two young staff members: Edward Friedman (R – second […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
- 10/05/2019 National Latino AIDS Awareness Day - Transdiaspora Network is hosting a panel on October 18th from 6:00 to 8:00PM... read more>>
- 08/20/2019 Transcending Partnership Agreement! - NYS Assemblymember Diana Richardson welcomes long-term partnership with our NGO...read more>>
- 08/19/2019 Outstanding Outcome! - Transdiaspora Network senior managers meet NYCDOHMH representatives with positive results...read more>>
- 08/12/2019 International Youth Day - Message from TDN Chief Operating Officer... read more>>
- 08/11/2019 TDN Community Blog Updated - Take a look at the latest entries posted in our blog written by our Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow... read more>>