Transdiaspora Network Visited a NYC Mayor’s Office
New York, NY (July 8, 2019) – TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas was welcomed by NYC Commissioner Mr. Victor Calise (R – front row) at the Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities for an exploratory meeting, where the Commissioner was introduced to our RIPPLE Program, along with two young staff members: Edward Friedman (R – second […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
New Collaborative Partnership: Brightpoint Health & Transdiaspora Network
Starting this summer, July 2019, our ECOSOC-accredited NGO Transdiaspora Network (TDN) will start a collaborative partnership with Brighpoint Health, a member of Hudson River Healthcare. TDN is going to implement our pre-primary prevention RIPPLE program curriculum in Central Brooklyn. Brightpoint Health is a leading nonprofit provider of integrated health care and social support services to […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Transdiaspora Network Attended U.N. Forum on Science, Technology & Innovation
From May 14th to the 15th, 2019, TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas attended the 4th Annual Multi-Stakeholder Forum on Science, Technology and Innovation for the SDGs (STI Forum), which launched a call for innovations to accelerate progress towards education, job creation, peace and reduced inequalities. The Forum is also addressing a number of cross-cutting themes, including […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Transdiaspora Network at the 63rd session of the Commission for the Status of Women
Invited by UN Women as an ECOSOC NGO representative, TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas attended a dialogue regarding young women’s rights and development. Invited by UNFPA, TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas participated in this session “Comprehensive Sexuality Education: A Key to Gender Equality and the Empowerment to Women and Girls” at the UNICEF House. TDN President/Founder Ariel […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Transdiaspora Network Goes Purple Against Domestic Violence
As part of the 2018 Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Transdiaspora Network (TDN) conducted a workshop on October 19th, Friday, at the first ever youth-focused conference organized by the Mayor’s Office to End Domestic and Gender‐Based Violence (John Jay College). The conference “Balancing You, Me and Us: Exploring Ourselves, our Relationships and our Communities” was geared […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
- 08/12/2019 International Youth Day - Message from TDN Chief Operating Officer... read more>>
- 08/11/2019 TDN Community Blog Updated - Take a look at the latest entries posted in our blog written by our Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow... read more>>
- 07/11/2019 ECOSOC High-Level Political Forum - TDN representatives and partners attended this transcending meeting at the U.N...>>read more
- 07/08/2019 NYC Commissioner Welcomes TDN - NYC Commissioner Mr. Victor Calise met with TDN President/Founder...>>read more
- 06/20/2019 Collaborative Partnership - Transdiaspora Network and Brightpoint Health has agreed to forge a new partnership...>>read more