Transdiaspora Network Renew Agreement with Liberty Partnership Program at Medgar Evers College
New York, NY (June 29, 2022) – Along with TDN Youth Ambassador Alicia Rando, our President/Founder Ariel Rojas had a successful meeting with Sean Anderson, Director of Liberty Partnership Program at Medgar Evers College, to sign a new strategic agreement with this youth-oriented programs to implement this summer, and FY 2022-2027, our culturally competent PRE-primary prevention curriculum […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Transdiaspora Network Forges Alliance With NYC Church
New York, NY (June 27, 2022) – What an immense blessing for our team of having an informal and revealing dialogue with Rev. Joseph J. Jones, who has been instrumental in bringing together our Brooklyn-based organization Transdiaspora Network (TDN) and his Bronx-based church to implement our culturally competent PRE-primary prevention curriculum among Latinx youth who faced […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
It has happened again
Written by Cosmo Coen, TDN Blog Contributor. New York, NY (May 30, 2022) – Just days after ten lives were taken in a horrific attack at a supermarket in Buffalo, New York, we have yet another headline on our hands. 21 innocent lives lost in Uvalde, Texas, nineteen of them children no older than eleven. […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Embajadora Artistica Lanza Nuevo Album “Ella” en Miami
Miami, FL (Mayo 2022) – La violinista Daniela Padron, junto a la pianista y embajadora artistica de Transdiaspora Network, Glenda del Monte Escalante (aka Glenda Del E. Music), hacen un viaje musical por siete países e interpretan, en el formato clásico de violín y piano, once obras compuestas por mujeres de la región. La violinista […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Transdiaspora Network-United Kingdom Negotiation at the UN
New York, NY (May, 2022) – We are delighted to announce that the Permanent Mission of the United Kingdom to the United Nations is interested in an open conversation with Transdiaspora Network (TDN) representatives regarding plans to scale up our groundbreaking health promotion curriculum among culturally diverse youth in the United Kingdom and other geographical […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
- 09/09/2022 Book of Condolence - Because of Queen Elizabeth's death, TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas signs book of condolence... read more>>
- 09/09/2022 Honorary Doctorate Award - TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas awarded Doctor Honoris Causa in Anthropology... read more>>
- 07/22/2022 U.N. High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development - Transdiaspora Network submits official written and oral statement (video) to the United Nations... read more>>
- 07/21/2022 How Did We Get Here? - TDN blog contributor's reflection regarding Supreme Court’s decision about abortion and reproductive rights... read more>>
- 07/05/2022 New Partnership with City Office - Transdiaspora Network has engaged in a partnering with NYC Summer Youth Employment Program... read more>>