Exploratory meeting between UN Women and Transdiaspora Network
New York, NY (October 21, 2022) – TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas and TDN Youth Ambassador Alicia Rando, had a fruitful meeting with Ms. Louise Nylin, Chief Political Analyst and Programme Development Unit at UN Women. At the meeting, they introduced her to our innovative PRE-primary prevention curriculum and explored different venues of collaboration between UN […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
TDN President/Founder Signs Book of Condolence at the UN
New York, NY (September 9, 2022) – Today, President/Founder Ariel Rojas signed the condolence book established by the United Kingdom’s Permanent Representative at the United Nations, expressing sorrow at the passing of Queen Elizabeth.» Read the Rest of This Story!
TDN President/Founder Receives Honorary Doctorate
New York, NY (September 9, 2022) – Transdiaspora Network’s President/Founder Ariel Rojas officially received his diploma of Doctor Honoris Causa in Anthropology at the Harvard University Club in recognition of the work done by Transdiaspora Network as an ECOSOC-accredited Non-Governmental Organization at the United Nations for the reconfiguration of the concept of culture applied to social change, equity, innovation […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
Written and Oral Statement to the U.N. 2022 High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development
New York, NY (July 22, 2022) Official Written Statement submitted to the U.N. 2022 High-level Political Forum Greetings to the Member States and Civil Society colleagues! The Sustainable Development Goals are a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and improve the lives and prospects of people around the world. SDG 4 […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
How did we get here?
New York, NY (June 21, 2022) – This is a reflection of our young blog contributor, Cosmo Coen*, regarding the most recent Supreme Court’s decision about abortion and reproductive rights. This piece is connected to our work of implementation advancing #SDG3 (health equity) and #SDG5 (gender equality), and it can be used in our advocacy […]» Read the Rest of This Story!
- 11/04/2022 Latino Impact Summit - TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas attended this event at the United Nations... read more>>
- 10/27/2022 Latin Grammy Awards - TDN Artistic Ambassador Glenda del Monte Escalante is a nominee for the next edition of the Latin Grammys... read more>>
- 10/24/2022 Heritage Celebration - TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas attend community event Quisqueya: A Celebration of Haitian and Dominican Heritage... read more>>
- 10/21/2022 TDN / UN Women - TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas and TDN Youth Ambassador Alicia Rando meet with UN Women representative... read more>>
- 09/09/2022 Book of Condolence - Because of Queen Elizabeth's death, TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas signs book of condolence... read more>>