New York, NY (November 4, 2022) – At the Latino Impact Summit 2022, TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas was able to learn about regional initiatives promoted by the private sector in the Americas to advance the implementation of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). He was introduced to H.E. Luis Murillo, Colombian Ambassador to the United States, and H.E. Leonor Zabalata, permanent representative of Colombia to the United Nations. During the event, he was able to mingled with Latino business leaders such as Mr. Sergio Londoño, VP Public Affairs, Communications & Sustainability from Coca Cola Mexico, and entrepreneurs like Ms. Lili Gil Valletta, Co-founder/CEO of CEO CIEN+, and Mr. Yung Pueblo, Founder of Wisdom Ventures.
This event, organized by PVBLIC Foundation at the United Nations, celebrated Latin America’s strategic collaboration for global sustainability, while also setting out key areas of action and partnerships, in order to mobilize media, data, and technology to achieve the SDGs throughout the Americas.
- 11/04/2022 Latino Impact Summit - TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas attended this event at the United Nations... read more>>
- 10/27/2022 Latin Grammy Awards - TDN Artistic Ambassador Glenda del Monte Escalante is a nominee for the next edition of the Latin Grammys... read more>>
- 10/24/2022 Heritage Celebration - TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas attend community event Quisqueya: A Celebration of Haitian and Dominican Heritage... read more>>
- 10/21/2022 TDN / UN Women - TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas and TDN Youth Ambassador Alicia Rando meet with UN Women representative... read more>>
- 09/09/2022 Book of Condolence - Because of Queen Elizabeth's death, TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas signs book of condolence... read more>>