“Building a Strong Startup” (Hufftington Post, New York, February 10, 2015)
“Jóvenes Hablan de VIH Sin Tapujos: Transdiaspora Network Forma Grupo de Adolescentes…” (Artículo de El Diario/La Prensa, Nueva York, Dic. 22, 2012 – in Spanish)
Oral intervention of our non-governmental organization, Transdiaspora Network, at the 60th Commission for Social Development, where TDN Youth Ambassador Alicia Rando talked about youth leadership, digital gap, and quality education. (February 16, 2022)
To access the United Nations official written statement, please follow this link.
To listen the United Nations official oral statement, click on the Facebook logo (the speech is also available in Spanish)
Transdiaspora Network supported as a partner the United Nations’ 75th anniversary campaign which aimed to launch the biggest-ever global conversation in 2020. The UN75 initiative, launched by United Nations Secretary-General Antόnio Guterres in January 2020, was spearheaded by the UN75 Office under Fabrizio Hochschild, Under-Secretary-General and Special Adviser. Our President/CEO/Founder Ariel Rojas assisted the team in their engagement strategy and elicited compelling dialogues inspired by civil society’s local young leaders in the New York metropolitan area. He was featured in this documentary “Call to Participation” commissioned by the UN Secretary-General office.
On September 13, 2019, our President/CEO/Founder, Ariel Rojas, made an intervention as an ECOSOC NGO representative at the informal hearing “Joining Forces to Achieve Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment.” The event took place at the United Nations prior to the General Assembly.
On May 2019, our President/CEO/Founder, Ariel Rojas, advocating for our young people at the United Nations’ annual Multi-stakeholder Forum on Science Technology and Innovation for the Sustainable Development Goals (STI Forum).
On November 10, 2012, just days after Superstorm Sandy hit our shores, Transdiaspora Network, in partnership with CityKids Foundation, organized and coordinated an emergency relief drive in Coney Island, one of the hardest hit areas of New York City.
In January 2009, Transdiaspora Network, in partnership with Bailey’s Cafe, embarked on a brand new adventure, shooting its first educational video on a very snowy and freezing afternoon.
- 11/04/2022 Latino Impact Summit - TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas attended this event at the United Nations... read more>>
- 10/27/2022 Latin Grammy Awards - TDN Artistic Ambassador Glenda del Monte Escalante is a nominee for the next edition of the Latin Grammys... read more>>
- 10/24/2022 Heritage Celebration - TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas attend community event Quisqueya: A Celebration of Haitian and Dominican Heritage... read more>>
- 10/21/2022 TDN / UN Women - TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas and TDN Youth Ambassador Alicia Rando meet with UN Women representative... read more>>
- 09/09/2022 Book of Condolence - Because of Queen Elizabeth's death, TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas signs book of condolence... read more>>