“Building a Strong Startup” (Hufftington Post, New York, February 10, 2015)
“Jóvenes Hablan de VIH Sin Tapujos: Transdiaspora Network Forma Grupo de Adolescentes…” (Artículo de El Diario/La Prensa, Nueva York, Dic. 22, 2012 – in Spanish)
On November 10, 2012, just days after Superstorm Sandy hit our shores, TDN, in partnership with CityKids Foundation, organized and coordinated an emergency relief drive in Coney Island, one of the hardest hit areas of New York City.
In January 2009, TDN, in partnership with Bailey’s Cafe, embarked on a brand new adventure, shooting its first educational video on a very snowy and freezing afternoon.
- FACT SHEET: Barack Obama’s Initiative “U.S. Support for Civil Society” (White House, September 23, 2014)
- HIV Among Youth in the US (statistics 2012)
- Press Review (03/29/2011) – “Caribbean youth build a culture of HIV prevention“
- National Resource Center for HIV/AIDS Prevention among Adolescents
- NYC Department of Health’s Brooklyn Knows HIV Testing Initiative
- Brooklyn Historical Society’s Crossing Borders, Bridging Generations
- National Latino AIDS Awareness Day Network
- National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- 04/10/2018 National Youth HIV/AIDS Awareness Day - Only 10% of U.S. high school students have ever been tested for HIV ...>>read more
- 03/31/2018 Community Blog - Transdiaspora Network blog has been updated with a new report regarding the 62nd session of the Commission on the Status of Women... >>read more
- 09/16/2017 TDN Emergency Relief Fund - The path of destruction left behind by Hurricane Irma means victims’ need for assistance is only beginning... >>DONATE HERE!
- 08/13/2017 IYLA Global Summit - Transdiaspora Network has registered a 20-member delegation to the International Young Leaders Assembly Global Summit... >>read more
- 07/27/2017 Youth Building Peace - Our founder Ariel Rojas, and a delegation of youth, are invited to attend the commemoration of the International Youth Day 2017 at the United Nations... >>read more