“Building a Strong Startup” (Hufftington Post, New York, February 10, 2015)
“Jóvenes Hablan de VIH Sin Tapujos: Transdiaspora Network Forma Grupo de Adolescentes…” (Artículo de El Diario/La Prensa, Nueva York, Dic. 22, 2012 – in Spanish)
Oral intervention of our non-governmental organization, Transdiaspora Network, at the 60th Commission for Social Development, where TDN Youth Ambassador Alicia Rando talked about youth leadership, digital gap, and quality education. (February 16, 2022)
To access the United Nations official written statement, please follow this link.
To listen the United Nations official oral statement, click on the Facebook logo (the speech is also available in Spanish)
Transdiaspora Network supported as a partner the United Nations’ 75th anniversary campaign which aimed to launch the biggest-ever global conversation in 2020. The UN75 initiative, launched by United Nations Secretary-General Antόnio Guterres in January 2020, was spearheaded by the UN75 Office under Fabrizio Hochschild, Under-Secretary-General and Special Adviser. Our President/CEO/Founder Ariel Rojas assisted the team in their engagement strategy and elicited compelling dialogues inspired by civil society’s local young leaders in the New York metropolitan area. He was featured in this documentary “Call to Participation” commissioned by the UN Secretary-General office.
On September 13, 2019, our President/CEO/Founder, Ariel Rojas, made an intervention as an ECOSOC NGO representative at the informal hearing “Joining Forces to Achieve Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment.” The event took place at the United Nations prior to the General Assembly.
On May 2019, our President/CEO/Founder, Ariel Rojas, advocating for our young people at the United Nations’ annual Multi-stakeholder Forum on Science Technology and Innovation for the Sustainable Development Goals (STI Forum).
On November 10, 2012, just days after Superstorm Sandy hit our shores, Transdiaspora Network, in partnership with CityKids Foundation, organized and coordinated an emergency relief drive in Coney Island, one of the hardest hit areas of New York City.
In January 2009, Transdiaspora Network, in partnership with Bailey’s Cafe, embarked on a brand new adventure, shooting its first educational video on a very snowy and freezing afternoon.
- 09/09/2022 Book of Condolence - Because of Queen Elizabeth's death, TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas signs book of condolence... read more>>
- 09/09/2022 Honorary Doctorate Award - TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas awarded Doctor Honoris Causa in Anthropology... read more>>
- 07/22/2022 U.N. High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development - Transdiaspora Network submits official written and oral statement (video) to the United Nations... read more>>
- 07/21/2022 How Did We Get Here? - TDN blog contributor's reflection regarding Supreme Court’s decision about abortion and reproductive rights... read more>>
- 07/05/2022 New Partnership with City Office - Transdiaspora Network has engaged in a partnering with NYC Summer Youth Employment Program... read more>>