“Building a Strong Startup” (Hufftington Post, New York, February 10, 2015)
“Jóvenes Hablan de VIH Sin Tapujos: Transdiaspora Network Forma Grupo de Adolescentes…” (Artículo de El Diario/La Prensa, Nueva York, Dic. 22, 2012 – in Spanish)
On November 10, 2012, just days after Superstorm Sandy hit our shores, TDN, in partnership with CityKids Foundation, organized and coordinated an emergency relief drive in Coney Island, one of the hardest hit areas of New York City.
In January 2009, TDN, in partnership with Bailey’s Cafe, embarked on a brand new adventure, shooting its first educational video on a very snowy and freezing afternoon.
- FACT SHEET: Barack Obama’s Initiative “U.S. Support for Civil Society” (White House, September 23, 2014)
- HIV Among Youth in the US (statistics 2012)
- Press Review (03/29/2011) – “Caribbean youth build a culture of HIV prevention“
- National Resource Center for HIV/AIDS Prevention among Adolescents
- NYC Department of Health’s Brooklyn Knows HIV Testing Initiative
- Brooklyn Historical Society’s Crossing Borders, Bridging Generations
- National Latino AIDS Awareness Day Network
- National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- 09/04/2018 Nelson Mandela Peace Summit - On Sept. 24th, our President/Founder Ariel Rojas will be in attendance as an observer to the Nelson Mandela Peace Summit at the United Nations headquarters.
- 09/04/2018 New ECOSOC President - Earlier this summer, Rhonda King of the Caribbean island nation of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, was voted in as the new President of ECOSOC... >>read more
- 08/20/2018 Kofi Annan's AIDS legacy - Mr. Annan characterized the impact of AIDS as the single greatest reversal in the history of human development, the greatest challenge of our generation... read more>>
- 07/15/2018 Long Life to the teens! - Note from TDN founder following the statement of soccer legend Pelé... read more>>
- 04/10/2018 National Youth HIV/AIDS Awareness Day - Only 10% of U.S. high school students have ever been tested for HIV ...>>read more