Proactively involved in the United Nations’ 2030 Development Agenda interactive dialogue and negotiation process, Transdiaspora Network (TDN) embraces the adoption of the official document Transforming Our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. During the process, our organization inaugurated the idea of establishing the Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellowship™ (CYEF) as a concrete way to benefit local underrepresented groups as well as underserved young leaders. Currently, our team is promoting the implementation of this initiative to:
1) increase the engagement of New York-based local leaders of culturally diverse background in international youth-oriented forums and initiatives
2) provide capacity building training to raising star leaders regarding health promotion, education and youth development
Register for FREE!
Disclaimer: The RIPPLE Program and the Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellowship are trademarks of Transdiapora Network, Inc. They are protected by U.S. Copyright Laws and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of Transdiaspora Network, Inc. Copyright 2011 Transdiaspora Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- 07/22/2022 U.N. High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development - Transdiaspora Network submits official written and oral statement (video) to the United Nations... read more>>
- 07/21/2022 How Did We Get Here? - TDN blog contributor's reflection regarding Supreme Court’s decision about abortion and reproductive rights... read more>>
- 07/05/2022 New Partnership with City Office - Transdiaspora Network has engaged in a partnering with NYC Summer Youth Employment Program... read more>>
- 06/29/2022 New Strategic Agreement - Transdiaspora Network signs a new Memorandum of Agreement with Liberty Partnership Program... read more>>
- 06/27/2022 NYC Church On Board - Transdiaspora Network has forged an alliance with NYC church... read more>>