Proactively involved in the United Nations’ post-2015 Development Agenda interactive dialogue and negotiation process, Transdiaspora Network (TDN) embraces the adoption of the official document Transforming Our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. During the process, our organization inaugurated the idea of establishing the Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellowship™ (CYEF) as a concrete way to benefit local underrepresented groups as well as underserved young leaders. Currently, our team is promoting the implementation of this initiative via partnerships with other regional/local civil society stakeholders to:
1) increase the engagement of New York-based local leaders of low-income background in international youth-oriented forums and initiatives
2) provide capacity building training to raising star leaders in the Global South regarding health promotion and youth development
Register for FREE!
Disclaimer: The RIPPLE Program, the Tour to Health and the Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellowship are trademarks of Transdiapora Network, Inc. They are protected by U.S. Copyright Laws and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of Transdiaspora Network, Inc. Copyright 2011 Transdiaspora Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- 10/21/2021 Racism a Public Health Crisis in NYC - “To build a healthier New York City, we must confront racism as a public health crisis,” said Health Commissioner... >>read more
- 10/19/2021 Young People Have A New Advocate - Soccer champion Didier Drogba appointed Goodwill Ambassador to promote health equity among young people... >>read more
- 09/25/2021 Psychological Support in Educational Centers - Our blog has been updated with a new reflection written by Alicia Rando, TDN Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow... >>read more
- 08/14/2021 Youth, Divine Treasure - Reflection written by TDN Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow Alicia Rando... >>read more
- 07/26/2021 COVID-19: Challenge on Health Equity and Quality Education - Reflection written by TDN Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow Alicia Rando... >>read more