Proactively involved in the United Nations’ post-2015 Development Agenda interactive dialogue and negotiation process, Transdiaspora Network (TDN) embraces the adoption of the official document Transforming Our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. During the process, our organization inaugurated the idea of establishing the Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellowship™ (CYEF) as a concrete way to benefit local underrepresented groups as well as underserved young leaders. Currently, our team is promoting the implementation of this initiative via partnerships with other regional/local civil society stakeholders to:
1) increase the engagement of New York-based local leaders of low-income background in international youth-oriented forums and initiatives
2) provide capacity building training to raising star leaders in the Global South regarding health promotion and youth development
Register for FREE!
Disclaimer: The RIPPLE Program, the Tour to Health and the Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellowship are trademarks of Transdiapora Network, Inc. They are protected by U.S. Copyright Laws and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of Transdiaspora Network, Inc. Copyright 2011 Transdiaspora Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- 10/05/2019 National Latino AIDS Awareness Day - Transdiaspora Network is hosting a panel on October 18th from 6:00 to 8:00PM... read more>>
- 08/20/2019 Transcending Partnership Agreement! - NYS Assemblymember Diana Richardson welcomes long-term partnership with our NGO...read more>>
- 08/19/2019 Outstanding Outcome! - Transdiaspora Network senior managers meet NYCDOHMH representatives with positive results...read more>>
- 08/12/2019 International Youth Day - Message from TDN Chief Operating Officer... read more>>
- 08/11/2019 TDN Community Blog Updated - Take a look at the latest entries posted in our blog written by our Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow... read more>>