New York, NY (November 1st, 2022) – TDN Youth Ambassador Alicia Rando and TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas were delighted to introduce our non-governmental organization to the members of the NYC Bar Association U.N. Committee.
At the meeting, they not only presented Transdiaspora Network’s mission, goals and work of implementation, but we also advocated for social innovation regarding youth development in NYC’s underrepresented communities.
“As an ECOSOC-accredited NGO representative attending this transcending meeting organized by NYC Bar Association UN Committee, I would like you to think about social innovation as a way to understand our youngest generation’s local language and the context of their dreams and social challenges. These days, young people are full of gigantic and difficult questions because they are exposed to a social reality that is 1,000 times more complex than the reality of the 1940’s when the United Nations was created and the statement “We the People…” opened a new and brighter horizon for humankind.” -Ariel Rojas, TDN President/Founder.
Our organization would like to thank the UN Committee Co-chairs Sophia Romma, Ph.D., Esq., Catherine van Kampen, Esq. and Ervin Nina, Esq. for the invitation to this forum.
- 11/04/2022 Latino Impact Summit - TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas attended this event at the United Nations... read more>>
- 10/27/2022 Latin Grammy Awards - TDN Artistic Ambassador Glenda del Monte Escalante is a nominee for the next edition of the Latin Grammys... read more>>
- 10/24/2022 Heritage Celebration - TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas attend community event Quisqueya: A Celebration of Haitian and Dominican Heritage... read more>>
- 10/21/2022 TDN / UN Women - TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas and TDN Youth Ambassador Alicia Rando meet with UN Women representative... read more>>
- 09/09/2022 Book of Condolence - Because of Queen Elizabeth's death, TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas signs book of condolence... read more>>