Your contribution enables us to keep empowering our teenagers. Here you are NOT giving us a donation, but making a sustainable investment to increase our Local Operative Fund™ (LOF). Our LOF create asset-based community development. Having the freedom to make their own choices, local youth keep inspiring our team to innovate more. And your contribution inspire us, too… even more!Donate Online
Make a tax-deductible pledge and invest in the future… everyone has gifts!
-OR-Send a check
If you would like to send a check, please click here and follow the instructions on the form.
Donations of goods and service help us run our programs cost-effectively and with as little overhead as possible. Please contact us for more information about what in-kind donations we may need at a given point in time.
Transdiaspora Network is exempt from Federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to us are deductible under section 170 of the Code. We are also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers of gifts under section 2055, 2106 or 2533 of the Code. By contributing online, you certify that no goods or services have been or will be received in exchange for your contribution in compliance with section 170(f)(8) of the Internal Revenue Code. Transdiaspora Network is committed to your privacy and security. We do not sell, trade or rent any personal information.
- 08/13/2017 IYLA Global Summit - Transdiaspora Network has registered a 20-member delegation to the International Young Leaders Assembly Global Summit... >>read more
- 07/27/2017 Youth Building Peace - Our founder Ariel Rojas, and a delegation of youth, are invited to attend the commemoration of the International Youth Day 2017 at the United Nations... >>read more
- 06/13/2017 TDN Civic Night at Brooklyn Farmacy - TDN Founder invited to introduce our cross-cultural initiative to Brooklyn residents and businesses [June 14, 7PM, 513 Henry St., Bklyn]... >>read more
- 05/05/2017 ECOSOC 2018 Consultative Status Application - NGOs interested in applying for ECOSOC consultative status should submit their application and required documents before 1 June 2017... read more>>
- 04/07/2017 National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day - Our Community Blog has been updated with a new CDC report "HIV Among Youth in the U.S."... >>read more