Proactively involved in the United Nations’ post-2015 Development Agenda interactive dialogue and negotiation process, Transdiaspora Network (TDN) embraces the adoption of the official document Transforming Our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. During the process, our organization inaugurated the idea of establishing the Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellowship™ (CYEF) as a concrete way to benefit underprivileged young leaders. Currently, our team is promoting the implementation of this initiative via partnerships with other regional/local civil society stakeholders to:
1) increase the engagement of New York-based local leaders of low-income background in international youth-oriented forums and initiatives
2) provide capacity building training to raising star leaders in the Global South regarding health promotion and youth development
Register for FREE!
Disclaimer: The RIPPLE Program, the BOLD Initiative, the Tour to Health and the Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellowship are trademarks of Transdiapora Network, Inc. They are protected by U.S. Copyright Laws and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of Transdiaspora Network, Inc. Copyright 2011 Transdiaspora Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- 06/13/2017 TDN Civic Night at Brooklyn Farmacy - TDN Founder invited to introduce our cross-cultural initiative to Brooklyn residents and businesses [June 14, 7PM, 513 Henry St., Bklyn]... >>read more
- 05/05/2017 ECOSOC 2018 Consultative Status Application - NGOs interested in applying for ECOSOC consultative status should submit their application and required documents before 1 June 2017... read more>>
- 04/07/2017 National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day - Our Community Blog has been updated with a new CDC report "HIV Among Youth in the U.S."... >>read more
- 03/11/2017 Youth Forum & UN Women -Transdiaspora Network Delegation Attending a Youth Forum at the United Nations... >>read more
- 03/09/2017 Medgar Evers College & TDN - Our Founder Ariel Rojas signed an official Memorandum of Agreement for the next 5 years... >>read more