Toasting for the Future
Invitees came toast the future with us at TDN’s 5th Annual Benefit Cocktail! They enjoyed our open bar serving a selection of premium wines and beers. This year’s Benefit featured light hors d’oeuvres, dancing, raffle and the unveiling and presentation of the first ever TDN Changemaker Awards! The awardees were Melissa Faith Ramirez (Director, National Latino AIDS Awareness Day Network, Latino Commission on AIDS) and Johnny Guaylupo (Program Coordinator, East New York Community Health Center, Housing Works)
Friday, May 25, 2012
Time: 6:30 to 9:30 pm
THE JEROME L. GREENE PERFORMANCE SPACE at New York Public Radio
44 Charlton Street, New York, NY 10014
- 12/10/2013 Community Blog Update - Read the report of our BOLD Initiative intern La-Kenia Green regarding 2013 World AIDS Day. To access it, click here.
- 12/08/2013 Theatre of the Oppressed NYC - Transdiaspora Network was in full force at Forum Theatre on the Bowery, where Theatre of the Oppressed NYC presented "Trapt." This play explores issues related to transphobia, homophobia and youth homelessness. To see photos, click here.
- 12/05/2013 Great Warrior Soul "Madiba" - Mandela leaves a legacy of equality, democracy and education, and Transdiaspora Network take his passing as a renewed determination to carry on his work every day.
- 12/02/2013 World AIDS Day - Transdiaspora Network commemorated this global health day by attending NYC Health Department's official ceremony. We also conducted a community outreach activity in Brooklyn. To see photo album, click here.
- 11/22/2013 Coney Island - On November 14th and November 21st, Transdiaspora Network conducted, in partnership with CAMBA, a one-day HIV prevention workshop with positive outcomes at Liberation Diploma Plus High School. More than 150 students attended. To see photo album, click here.