- 07/24/2021 Black Lives Matter & Cuba - This reflection written by TDN President/Founder Ariel Rojas has been posted in our blog... read more>>
- 07/24/2021 The Cuban People at a Crossroad? - Our blog has been updated with this reflection from TDN Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow Alicia Rando... read more>>
- 06/06/2021 Blog Update - CYE Fellow Alicia Rando has written a reflection "About Civic Ethics"... read more>>
- 05/12/2021 Discussion & Colloquium - Our organization is putting together a private Zoom discussion and colloquium... >>read more
- 05/12/2021 Blog Update - CYE Fellow Alicia Rando has written a new reflection "Values and Youth in the European Union"... >>read more
Transdiaspora Network (TDN) is an award-winning social enterprise and a leading human capacity building non-profit organization advancing HIV prevention, youth development in urban low-income communities, and improving health education through innovative strategies, art and cross-cultural curricula in New York City. By locally implementing a groundbreaking prevention model, our team belongs to the global movement working toward an AIDS-free generation. We are a Non-Governmental Organization in special consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council.