- 02/17/2022 Health in Music & Sport - Here we have a research study written by TDN Youth Ambassador... read more>>
- 02/16/2022 Oral & Written Official Statement to the United Nations - TDN Youth Ambassador Alicia Rando talked about youth leadership, digital gap and quality education... read more>>
- 12/29/2021 The Road to City Hall - TDN Youth Ambassador Alicia Rando reflects on the role of youth in public administration... read more>>
- 11/07/2021 New TDN Youth Ambassador - Transdiaspora Network is pleased to officially announce the promotion of Alicia Rando... >>read more
- 11/01/2021 The Future of New York City - Mayoral elections. Eric Adams. These are the words that are heard the most on the streets of New York... >>read more
Transdiaspora Network (TDN) is an award-winning social enterprise and a leading human capacity building non-profit organization advancing HIV prevention, youth development in urban low-income communities, and improving health education through innovative strategies, art and cross-cultural curricula in New York City. By locally implementing a groundbreaking prevention model, our team belongs to the global movement working toward an AIDS-free generation. We are a Non-Governmental Organization in special consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council.