- 05/12/2021 Discussion & Colloquium - Our organization is putting together a private Zoom discussion and colloquium... >>read more
- 05/12/2021 Blog Update - CYE Fellow Alicia Rando has written a new reflection "Values and Youth in the European Union"... >>read more
- 04/06/2020 UN75 Survey - Shaping Our Future. Our Generation’s Challenges, Our Tomorrow: Time of Reflection... >>read more
- 10/05/2019 National Latino AIDS Awareness Day - Transdiaspora Network is hosting a panel on October 18th from 6:00 to 8:00PM... read more>>
- 08/20/2019 Transcending Partnership Agreement! - NYS Assemblymember Diana Richardson welcomes long-term partnership with our NGO...read more>>
Transdiaspora Network (TDN) is an award-winning social enterprise and a leading human capacity building non-profit organization advancing HIV prevention, youth development in urban low-income communities, and improving health education through innovative strategies, art and cross-cultural curricula in New York City. By locally implementing a groundbreaking prevention model, our team belongs to the global movement working toward an AIDS-free generation. We are a Non-Governmental Organization in special consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council.