The meeting of the high-level political forum on sustainable development in 2019 convened under the auspices of the Economic and Social Council, will be held from Tuesday, 9 July, to Thursday, 18 July 2019; including the three-day ministerial meeting of the forum from Tuesday, 16 July, to Thursday, 18 July 2019.
The theme will be “Empowering people and ensuring inclusiveness and equality“. The set of goals to be reviewed in depth is the following:
- Goal 4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Goal 8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- Goal 10. Reduce inequality within and among countries
- Goal 13. Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
- Goal 16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- Goal 17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
For more information on Thematic SDG Reviews, click here.
- 10/21/2021 Racism a Public Health Crisis in NYC - “To build a healthier New York City, we must confront racism as a public health crisis,” said Health Commissioner... >>read more
- 10/19/2021 Young People Have A New Advocate - Soccer champion Didier Drogba appointed Goodwill Ambassador to promote health equity among young people... >>read more
- 09/25/2021 Psychological Support in Educational Centers - Our blog has been updated with a new reflection written by Alicia Rando, TDN Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow... >>read more
- 08/14/2021 Youth, Divine Treasure - Reflection written by TDN Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow Alicia Rando... >>read more
- 07/26/2021 COVID-19: Challenge on Health Equity and Quality Education - Reflection written by TDN Cross-cultural Youth Exchange Fellow Alicia Rando... >>read more