April 6, 2020 (Brooklyn, NY) – As an NGO advancing health equity, Transdiaspora Network is a key partner on the commemoration of the United Nations’ 75th anniversary. For us, your voice is more important than ever since the novel COVID-19 has changed our lives, possibly forever. As those on the front lines tackles this crisis on daily basis and risk their livelihoods to help those in need, many of us are at home trying to stave off worse effects of the pandemic.
We are fighting a new, invisible battle that affects all of us no matter where we live. We need everyone’s feedback and thoughts to get through this and build an even stronger world. We must all -from individual to businesses, cities to civil society groups- step up in unprecedented ways.
We are seeing the world at its worst, but also at its best as unlikely partners come together in unique ways in communities around the world. Let’s use this time to explore how our ideas, our actions, our fears, and our hopes can transform the future, for the better.
The global response to the COVID-19 pandemic shows how important working together is. We want to make sure every community is equipped to deal with global challenges – now and in the future.
Join us in Shaping Our Future. Please fill out the UN75 survey by accessing this link http://un75.online
- 04/06/2020 UN75 Survey - Shaping Our Future. Our Generation’s Challenges, Our Tomorrow: Time of Reflection... >>read more
- 10/05/2019 National Latino AIDS Awareness Day - Transdiaspora Network is hosting a panel on October 18th from 6:00 to 8:00PM... read more>>
- 08/20/2019 Transcending Partnership Agreement! - NYS Assemblymember Diana Richardson welcomes long-term partnership with our NGO...read more>>
- 08/19/2019 Outstanding Outcome! - Transdiaspora Network senior managers meet NYCDOHMH representatives with positive results...read more>>
- 08/12/2019 International Youth Day - Message from TDN Chief Operating Officer... read more>>